Website Doncaster Council
Doncaster Council currently has a vacancy for those looking to work as a Jobs in Doncaster Council 2023 – Community Wellbeing Apprentice for Full Time at their offices in Bentley, England, UK. Applicants should be sure to read the job outline attentively if they intend to apply.
|Job Title:||Jobs in Doncaster Council 2023 – Community Wellbeing Apprentice||Company Name:||Doncaster Council||Job Location:||Bentley, England, UK||Job Type:||Full Time||Job Category:||Doncaster Council||Job Link Expiry:||2023-12-30||Posted on:||Jobinton.com|
We are passionate about Doncaster – it’s a great place to live, do business and visit.
- Identify gaps in available services and resources preventing individuals and communities from achieving optimal health and wellbeing.
- Build relationships with local organisations and groups.
- Address the causes of poor health and wellbeing in the broadest sense (causes of the causes). They do this by taking an holistic ‘whole person’ approach regarding physical, mental, emotional and social health and
- wellbeing and resilience.
- Work with individuals, groups and communities to identify what matters to them, building on their strengths to improve health and wellbeing.
- Understand the local and accessible services and resources available, to which young people in the community can be signposted to support their health and wellbeing needs.
- Experience of working with individuals both virtually and groups of people in different settings to help them achieve their goals.
- Experience of working to tight deadlines.
- Good communication skills.
- Excellent understanding of data protection and security of information principles
- Some experience of working with computers, including with Microsoft Office and databases.
Company: Doncaster Council
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Bentley, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A