Website Doncaster Council
Doncaster Council currently has a vacancy for those looking to work as a Doncaster Job Vacancies Part time – Teaching Assistant for Part Time at their offices in Askern, England, UK. Applicants should be sure to read the job outline attentively if they intend to apply.
|Job Title:||Doncaster Job Vacancies Part time – Teaching Assistant||Company Name:||Doncaster Council||Job Location:||Askern, England, UK||Job Type:||Part Time||Job Category:||Doncaster Council||Job Link Expiry:||2023-12-30||Posted on:||Jobinton.com|
We can offer you the opportunity to work as part of a highly motivated team focused on raising standards and providing an exciting, challenging and enjoyable curriculum for our children.
- To promote the inclusion and acceptance of all pupils within the classroom.
- Use strategies, in liaison with the teacher, to support pupils to achieve learning goals.
- Create and maintain a purposeful, orderly and supportive environment, in accordance with lesson plans and assist with the display of pupils’ work.
- Supervise and provide particular support for pupils, including those with special needs, ensuring their safety and access to learning activities.
- To assist in maximising the use of ICT in the learning process under the direction of the class teacher.
- To promote independence, confidence and self-esteem.
- Establish constructive relationships with pupils and interact with them according to individual needs.
- Supporting Teachers
- To provide feedback to pupils in relation to progress and achievement.
- To provide learning support for pupils, to help them learn effectively as individuals, in groups or whole class situations.
- Assist with the planning of learning activities.
- To use technology such as I-pads for the recording of children’s achievements.
- Experience of working with children of primary school age and in as many age groups as possible
- Willing to undertake training and development
- Efficient and effective organisational skills.
- Efficient and effective organisational skills
- Good understanding of school policies and procedures
- Ability to see tasks through to a successful conclusion
- Ability to work as part of a team and on own initiative
- Safeguarding procedures knowledge
Qualification & Experience:
- NVQ Level 2 minimum
- 3 GCSEs (grade C or above) or equivalent including English and Maths
- Willingness and ability to obtain and/or enhance qualifications and training for development in the post
- First Aid Certificate
- Good standard of education including literacy and numeracy qualifications
Company: Doncaster Council
Vacancy Type: Part Time
Job Location: Askern, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A