Website Doncaster Council
Doncaster Council currently has a vacancy for those looking to work as a Doncaster Council Jobs 2023 – Teaching Assistant for Full Time at their offices in Portsmouth, England, UK. Applicants should be sure to read the job outline attentively if they intend to apply.
|Job Title:||Doncaster Council Jobs 2023 – Teaching Assistant||Company Name:||Doncaster Council||Job Location:||Portsmouth, England, UK||Job Type:||Full Time||Job Category:||Doncaster Council||Job Link Expiry:||2023-12-30||Posted on:||Jobinton.com|
To provide positive and aspirational outcomes for pupils with complex social, emotional and mental health (SEMH) needs through high quality support and engagement, supporting transition and securing pupils’ physical and emotional wellbeing, whilst raising their self-esteem and encouraging independence.
- Assist with the supervision of pupils out of lessons ie: break, lunchtime and taxi duty where required.
- Encourage pupils to interact with others and engage in activities.
- To support pupils across KS2-KS4
- Promote the inclusion and acceptance of all pupils.
- Encourage pupils to act independently as appropriate.
- Accompany teaching staff and pupils on visits, trips and out of school activities as required.
- Prepare and maintain equipment/resources and assist pupils in their use.
- Support pupils in using ICT as directed.
- To implement and review intervention programmes/SEMH targets.
- Contribute to the overall ethos/aims of the academy.
- Supervise and support pupils, ensuring their safety and access to learning.
- Basic ICT skills.
- Ability to maintain filing systems (manual and computerised).
- Ability to use Microsoft Office and Management Information Systems
- Ability to communicate information in a clear and logical manner.
- Ability to make simple decisions, in line with agreed procedures/policies e.g. prioritisation of work, appropriate release of sensitive information.
- Ability to clearly interpret oral or written information & instructions.
Qualification & Experience:
- Basic knowledge of First Aid.
- You will possess GCSEs (A*-C) in Maths and English or equivalent OR relevant qualification at level 2 (or equivalent).
- Basic knowledge and understanding of Health and Safety issues, and ability to identify risks within personal sphere of work.
- Awareness of policies and procedures relating to child protection, health & safety and security, confidentiality and data protection.
Company: Doncaster Council
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Portsmouth, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A