Website Doncaster Council
Doncaster Council currently has a vacancy for those looking to work as a Doncaster Job Vacancies 2023 – Commercial Services Officer for Full Time at their offices in London, England, UK. Applicants should be sure to read the job outline attentively if they intend to apply.
|Job Title:||Doncaster Job Vacancies 2023 – Commercial Services Officer||Company Name:||Doncaster Council||Job Location:||London, England, UK||Job Type:||Full Time||Job Category:||Doncaster Council||Job Link Expiry:||2023-12-30||Posted on:||Jobinton.com|
To support the Commercial Services Development Officer with the day to day management and administration of Commercial Waste services provided by the Authority through third party contracts. To contribute to the implementation of strategies aimed at securing profitable growth of Commercial Waste services through new business acquisition and business retention. To provide a monitoring functions relating to all Commercial Services
- To identify the needs of Commercial Waste customers and ensure that service provision is adequate to their needs, identifying opportunities to upsell services where applicable.
- To assist with the preparation of documentation development of data retrieval systems, maintenance of records and procedures related to Commercial Services.
- To liaise and visit with customers, the Authority’s service provider, members of the public and council officers as required to contribute to smooth operation of the service.
- To assist in growing the volume of Commercial Waste services provided by the Authority.
- To ensure contractor payments reflect the level of activity on customer accounts / contracts.
- To gather data to support customer retention and growth in the local Commercial market.
- To monitor shortfalls in contractor activities and implement default notice procedures where required.
- To produce and maintain accurate records associated with the delivery of Commercial Services and customer accounts.
- To monitor sales activity and assist with producing monthly, quarterly and annual reports.
- To liaise with new and existing customers to resolve enquiries / complaints exercising a high level of customer care.
- To monitor customer records for data errors and take remedial actions where appropriate.
- Preparation and management of statistical and financial reports
- Experience of contract monitoring.
- Willingness and ability to obtain and or enhance qualification and or training for development in this post.
- Experience of maintaining records and performance data.
- Exceptional customer service skills and the ability to deal with difficult situations.
- Good IT skills to enable accurate administration and provision of data through the use of CRM software, databases, spreadsheets, word processing and invoicing platforms.
- Good communication, interpersonal, networking and negotiation skills..
- Experience of working corporately, across boundaries and with external partners.
Company: Doncaster Council
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A