Website Environment Agency
Environment Agency currently has a vacancy for those looking to work as a Environment Agency Recruitment 2023 – Team Member for Full Time at their offices in York, England, UK. Applicants should be sure to read the job outline attentively if they intend to apply.
|Job Title:||Environment Agency Recruitment 2023 – Team Member||Company Name:||Environment Agency||Job Location:||York, England, UK||Job Type:||Full Time||Job Category:||Environment Agency||Job Link Expiry:||2023-12-30||Posted on:||Jobinton.com|
At the Environment Agency we protect and improve the environment. Acting to reduce the impacts of a changing climate on people and wildlife is at the heart of everything we do. We work with government, local councils, businesses, civil society groups and communities to make our environment a better place for people and wildlife. We’re committed to promoting equality and diversity in all we do, and to valuing the diversity of our workforce, customers and communities.
- An appreciation of flood risk assets and the asset management life cycle
- Ability to work on your own initiative and as part of a team to make decisions and achieve planned outcomes
- A proven ability to communicate with a diverse range of people is a must.
- As an entry level grade we welcome all backgrounds, especially those with an interest in engineering, geography or science discipline.
- An understanding of or interest in river processes, hydrology and the impact of flooding
- Delivery of work by planning, tracking, gathering and maintaining data/information
- Ability to develop and maintain good relationships with internal and external customers
- Good organisational skills
Company: Environment Agency
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: York, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A