Website Environment Agency
Environment Agency currently has a vacancy for those looking to work as a Environment Agency Jobs 2023 – Environment Officer for Full Time at their offices in Worthing, England, UK. Applicants should be sure to read the job outline attentively if they intend to apply.
|Job Title:||Environment Agency Jobs 2023 – Environment Officer||Company Name:||Environment Agency||Job Location:||Worthing, England, UK||Job Type:||Full Time||Job Category:||Environment Agency||Job Link Expiry:||2023-12-30||Posted on:||Jobinton.com|
As an Environment Officer you will make a real difference on issues such as water quality, pollution, water company regulation, and water resources. Using your excellent communications, you will influence and persuade people and businesses to take actions to improve and protect the environment. You will make routine site inspections, lead major pollution investigations, and deliver desk based regulatory work.
- Responding to out-of-hours environmental incidents as part of a standby rota.
- Conducting site visits, audits and inspections
- Taking enforcement action where environmental regulations have been breached
- Investigating and handling pollution incidents
- Providing advice and guidance to people and businesses
- Preparing statements and giving evidence in court
- Analyse and record data accurately.
- Use your communication and influencing skills and be comfortable taking decisions and driving environmental improvements.
- Demonstrate a keenness to learn about environmental regulation.
- Work collaboratively with internal and external partners as well as work independently.
- Work with people from all backgrounds, in sometimes challenging situations.
- Be well-organised and able to prioritise your time effectively.
Company: Environment Agency
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Worthing, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A