Website Environment Agency
Environment Agency currently has a vacancy for those looking to work as a Environment Agency Recruitment 2023 – Lead Local Flood Authority for Full Time at their offices in Tewkesbury, England, UK. Applicants should be sure to read the job outline attentively if they intend to apply.
|Job Title:||Environment Agency Recruitment 2023 – Lead Local Flood Authority||Company Name:||Environment Agency||Job Location:||Tewkesbury, England, UK||Job Type:||Full Time||Job Category:||Environment Agency||Job Link Expiry:||2023-12-30||Posted on:||Jobinton.com|
We’re looking for a highly skilled and motivated individual to join the English Severn & Wye Regional Flood and Coastal Committee (RFCC) Team as a Lead Local Flood Authority Advisor.
- Support Risk Management Authorities in the writing and approval of business cases.
- Gather and interpret data from a range of sources to review / report on project performance.
- Input to Regional Flood and Coastal Committee / Sub Committee Meetings as required.
- Work closely with our partner organisations to deliver schemes that help to reduce flood risk and enhance the environment across the Severn Catchment.
- Guide Risk Management Authorities through Environment Agency process requirements and streamline them where possible.
- Find opportunities for joint working / collaboration.
- Assist Risk Management Authorities in building a robust pipeline of future projects.
- Identify training needs, build knowledge, and share information.
- Agile and innovative – embraces change to increase efficiency and productivity.
- Experience of writing project proposals and business cases.
- Previous involvement in project / programme management.
- A background in flood risk management and an understanding of the role and responsibilities of the RFCC.
- An ability to analyse and interpret data.
- Excellent communication skills and an outstanding level of customer service.
- Knowledge of the DEFRA Partnership Funding principles and processes.
- Able to deliver high quality work to tight deadlines.
Company: Environment Agency
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Tewkesbury, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A