Website Environment Agency
Environment Agency currently has a vacancy for those looking to work as a The Environment Agency Jobs Near Me – Technical Specialist Carbon Reduction for Full Time at their offices in Launceston, England, UK. Applicants should be sure to read the job outline attentively if they intend to apply.
|Job Title:||The Environment Agency Jobs Near Me – Technical Specialist Carbon Reduction||Company Name:||Environment Agency||Job Location:||Launceston, England, UK||Job Type:||Full Time||Job Category:||Environment Agency||Job Link Expiry:||2023-12-30||Posted on:||Jobinton.com|
At the Environment Agency, we believe the climate emergency to be the ‘Main Thing’. Everything we do to protect and enhance our environment is overshadowed by the potential consequences of the scale and pace of the changing climate.
You will lead on reducing carbon emissions from essential Agency and partners’ activities, mainly flood and coastal risk management construction and maintenance work. You will work with project teams to identify where reductions can be made, setting priorities and ensuring action is taken. You will develop our information and carbon data, monitoring and reporting on carbon emissions from projects and supporting the introduction and management of new programme-level carbon budgets.
- A focus on the right outcomes and the best ways to achieve carbon reduction through innovation/ creative thinking, and behavioural change.
- Excellent communication skills and experience in delivering results through virtual teams.
- A keen interest in developing and implementing carbon reduction initiatives
- The ability to inspire and motivate people, track progress and report on our success.
- The ability to work independently, to take the lead on issues and network effectively with colleagues and external partners.
Company: Environment Agency
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Launceston, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A