Website Heathrow Express
Heathrow Express currently has a vacancy for those looking to work as a Heathrow Express Jobs In London – Internal Auditor for Full Time at their offices in London, England, UK. Applicants should be sure to read the job outline attentively if they intend to apply.
|Job Title:||Heathrow Express Jobs In London – Internal Auditor||Company Name:||Heathrow Express||Job Location:||London, England, UK||Job Type:||Full Time||Job Category:||Heathrow Express||Job Link Expiry:||2023-12-30||Posted on:||Jobinton.com|
As Internal Auditor, you will carry out internal audits to provide assurance to the Heathrow Executive Committee and Board that the governance and internal control frameworks within Heathrow are well designed and operating effectively.
- Audit Reporting: Drafting clear and concise audit findings for inclusion in the audit report; providing pragmatic actions to address the root cause of any control issues identified; discussing audit findings/proposed actions with management and agreeing appropriate mitigation and timeframes for implementation.
- Annual Audit Planning: provide support to the development of the risk based Internal Audit plan.
- Audit Planning: Carrying out research to determine the objectives and scope of work to be performed. Developing a detailed test programme to support the overall audit objective.
- Audit Fieldwork: Demonstrating business knowledge and ensuring budgeted deadlines are met without sacrificing depth of testing and overall review quality. Document audit testing to ensure audit objectives are achieved, and compile, consolidate and prioritise the results.
- Management Actions: Supporting the delivery of the monthly management action reporting process to ensure updates are received, analysed and reported.
- IT literate. Some data analysis experience would be beneficial for this role (e.g. Microsoft Excel)
- Excellent influencing, communication and negotiating skills, including effective writing, presentation and listening skills
- Good analytical skills with ability to interpret a broad range of complex information and evaluate effectiveness of controls
- Previous experience in an Internal Audit or an Internal Assurance role is essential.
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience of internal audit and/or internal assurance in complex operational and commercial environments, as well as an understanding and experience of operational and financial audit and controls.
- IT auditing skills – understanding of IT general controls, IT security and user access control.
- A professional qualification or working towards a professional qualification in Internal Audit, IT Audit, or Accounting.
- An understanding of the aviation industry, construction/infrastructure development, and knowledge of how an international airport operates, and the obligations within the regulatory environment in the UK.
Company: Heathrow Express
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A