H-E-B currently has a vacancy for those looking to work as a HEB Hiring 2023 – Senior Systems Developer for Full Time at their offices in San Antonio, TX. Applicants should be sure to read the job outline attentively if they intend to apply.
|Job Title:||HEB Hiring 2023 – Senior Systems Developer||Company Name:||H-E-B||Job Location:||San Antonio, TX||Job Type:||Full Time||Job Category:||H-E-B||Job Link Expiry:||2023-12-30||Posted on:||Jobinton.com|
As a Senior Systems Developer – Clinical Informatics, you’ll collaborate with product management and engineering teams, bridging the gap between business and technology throughout the product lifecycle to support development that ensures a compelling digital experience for our retail Customers, or help arm H-E-B Partners company-wide with world-class business applications to thrive in their jobs.
- Promote the understanding, integration, and implementation of systems to system end-users in support of strategic goals, organizational vision, business objectives and industry best practices.
- Implement applications, tools, and processes to clinical and operational end users to optimize and enhance patient care, patient safety, patient outcomes, and end-user satisfaction.
- Subject matter expert and user advocate who bridges the gap between people, processes, and technology by being a key liaison between clinical, operational, systems, integrations, engineering, data, and product.
- Resource to end users to effectively communicate and prepare them for system upgrades, new system onboarding, training, ongoing education, and workflow, policy and procedure changes.
- Role requires the daily and ongoing ability to provide systems design, solutions engineering, human factors engineering, onboarding, training, process improvement, healthcare data analytics, and project management.
- Analyze, modify and design systems to optimize the end-user experience of all end users.
- Facilitate the clinical content team by collaborating with physicians, pharmacists, nurses and other health care professionals to evaluate current systems functionality and content and be leader in the evaluation and selection of future systems through building consensus with business stakeholders, industry standards/regulations, and data-driven recommendations.
- Ability to translate end-user needs to technical and product teams to better articulate or illustrate requirements.
- Must maintain a solid understanding of systems applications (including electronic health records, patient portals, and other business application), systems analysis, design, selection, implementation, testing, privacy and security.
- Identify and document any functional and non-functional requirements from end users and collaborating with appropriate technical or product staff for streamlined issue resolution.
- Ability to utilize healthcare data analytics to analyze current and historical industry and business data (clinical and non-clinical) across multiple systems to inform systems design in order to resolve discrepancies, predict trends, refine system & operational workflows, improve outreach & patient engagement, and enhance the quality and outcomes of patient care.
- Continually monitor and evaluate the efficiency and effectiveness of systems, service delivery, user support, and user experience.
- System implementation and onboarding with diagnosis of application errors, troubleshooting system issues and provide processes and procedures to enhance the end-user experience.
- Participate in onboarding simulations, workflow integration, user acceptance testing, validation of system functionality, and implementation of custom or vendor supplied systems.
- Responsible for working with business and project leaders to develop communication, change management, solution management, and implementation plans that address people, process and technology changes associated with the successful implementation of the initiative.
- Provide innovative ideas, processes, and procedures for enhancements, inclusions or transformations to improve current state systems and workflows.
- Must maintain a solid understanding of HIPAA, clinical and operational workflows, clinical documentation, orders, ICD-10, CPT and SNOMED CT coding methodology, compliance, and healthcare quality standards.
- Assist in the design of application and process changes to best meet business goals and functional requirements.
- Assists product management and business stakeholders in understanding impacts of requests on the project, associated applications, and other business units.
- Working knowledge of Agile / Scrum and project management tools.
- Strong verbal / written communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent critical and analytical thinking, problem-solving and customer service skills.
- Business acumen in a healthcare areas.
- Strong interpersonal skills
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor degree in a clinical field, such as a nursing degree, physician (MD, DO) or other higher healthcare provider degree.
- Where applicable, clinical certifications to practice in the state of Texas
- 2+ years of healthcare experience in a primary care, primary care medical home, or integrated care environment as a nurse or healthcare provider.
- 2+ years of systems experience as defined by health information technology (IT) development and implementation inclusive of EHR, telehealth, patient/provider engagement, clinical decision support (CDS), quality measurement, system design, standard terminologies, analytics (e.g., databases, data warehouses, data queries) and user experience/usability.
- You understand development methodologies / processes
- You have analytical, problem-solving, and communication skills
- You have an ownership mentality
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: San Antonio, TX
Application Deadline: N/A