H-E-B currently has a vacancy for those looking to work as a HEB Jobs 2023 – Frontend Developer for Full Time at their offices in San Antonio, TX. Applicants should be sure to read the job outline attentively if they intend to apply.
|Job Title:||HEB Jobs 2023 – Frontend Developer||Company Name:||H-E-B||Job Location:||San Antonio, TX||Job Type:||Full Time||Job Category:||H-E-B||Job Link Expiry:||2023-12-30||Posted on:||Jobinton.com|
H-E-B’s Digital Manufacturing group is a new team within H-E-B’s Digital organization; committed to delivering this technology transformation in partnership with H-E-B’s Manufacturing Division. Candidates to join this team must be excited by the potential of delivering various systems from the plant floor to senior leadership.
- You have an ownership mentality and a consistent track record of timely delivery of high-quality software
- You have skills in multiple languages, technologies, and frameworks and can quickly on-board to projects in minimal time
- Coach and mentor other engineers in engineering techniques, processes, and new technologies; enable others to succeed
- Make recommendations for overall application system design, architecture, security, scalability, reliability, and performance
- Support the build and deployment pipeline and when necessary, both diagnose and solve production support issues
- Identify, scope, and architect solutions for new features while considering technology alternatives and all impacts / tradeoffs
- Work closely with Product, Design, and QA to deliver world-class digital experiences
- Lead large initiatives within the team, including technical design / delivery of complex features across multiple systems as H-E-B improves the customer and Partner user experiences
- Recommend changes to processes and tools at the group / dept level based on industry standards, patterns, and practices
- You have experience in React state management libraries
- You have experience in developing and consuming JSON, REST based APIs
- You have experience with Relational Databases like Microsoft SQL Server.
- You have a comprehensive knowledge of CS fundamentals: data structures, algorithms, and design patterns
- Experience in multiple development platforms (client / server, browser, mobile, package, etc.), and knowledge of their unique constraints in order to meet their non-functional requirements.
- You have experience with common software engineering tools such as Git, JIRA, Confluence, Azure Boards, etc.
Qualification & Experience:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer science, information systems, or equivalent work experience.
- You have 2+ years of application development experience
- You’re proficient in Front End Technologies such as React or React Native
- .Net Core, C# experience is a bonus
- Experience in Microservices, Domain-driven service development is a plus
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: San Antonio, TX
Application Deadline: N/A