H-E-B currently has a vacancy for those looking to work as a HEB Jobs 2023 – Sr Project Manager for Full Time at their offices in San Antonio, TX. Applicants should be sure to read the job outline attentively if they intend to apply.
|Job Title:||HEB Jobs 2023 – Sr Project Manager||Company Name:||H-E-B||Job Location:||San Antonio, TX||Job Type:||Full Time||Job Category:||H-E-B||Job Link Expiry:||2023-12-30||Posted on:||Jobinton.com|
- Ability to lead in a team environment to manage and deliver multiple large IS projects concurrently.
- Sr. Project managers should possess the necessary skills to fulfill the role of System Delivery Analysts in order to be able to assist with those deliverables on large projects and/or complete these deliverables for less complex projects
- Effectively leverages CoE tools and processes.
- Leads and maintains client /stakeholder partnership to ensure project success
- Defines and manages project scope, schedule and budget that support company goals in a collaborative way with line of business and Information solutions leaders
- Determines appropriate project deliverables which may include, communication plans, risk plans, resource plans, architecture plans, implementation plans and quality plans
- Work is reviewed and measured based on meeting business objectives.
- Ensures project budget, schedule, and performance objectives are met.
- Monitors project status and effectively communicates project expectations and status to team members and stakeholders in a timely manner
- Able to develop effective work estimations.
- Provides work direction, coaches, mentors, and motivates project team members and Project Managers
- Able to quickly and accurately communicate risks and issues through status reports, email, project review meetings and one on one discussions with IS leadership.
- Develops best practices and tools for project execution and management with the CoE
- Ability to analyze a troubled project and execute a plan to bring the project to a successful conclusion or determine the project cannot meet its intended goals and recommend appropriate next steps
- Viewed as informal leader, has influence within IS and their respective line of business
- Leadership and facilitation skills
- Responsible for successful negotiation and execution of contracts as they relate to technology and professional services to achieve desired project outcomes and deliverables.
- Receives information in the form of objectives and sets goals to meet objectives.
- Learns and applies business/functional subject matter knowledge to drive successful project outcomes and established business objectives.
- Function in a fast-paced, retail, office environment
- Travel by car or airplane with overnight stays
- Sit for an extended period of time
- Hand / Finger dexterity
- Work extended hours
- Has superior command of PMO-related processes and tools
- Demonstrated effectiveness in a fast paced, change-oriented work environment
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills in one-on-one and group situations, with the ability to effectively work within all levels of the organization.
- Advanced level facilitation, conflict management, talent development and project management skills.
- Demonstrated success in working complex issues with senior and executive management utilizing highly developed influencing skills.
Qualification & Experience:
- A related degree or comparable formal training, certification, or work experience
- Minimum 5-10 years experience in project management or IT management
- Sr. Project Managers should have deep systems implementation experience which they can leverage throughout their respective projects delivery life cycle.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Superior organizational, presentation, and customer service skills
- Superior written and oral communication skills
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: San Antonio, TX
Application Deadline: N/A