Website HM Treasury
HM Treasury currently has a vacancy for those looking to work as a Treasury Jobs 2023 – Senior Operations Manager for Full Time at their offices in London, England, UK. Applicants should be sure to read the job outline attentively if they intend to apply.
|Job Title:||Treasury Jobs 2023 – Senior Operations Manager||Company Name:||HM Treasury||Job Location:||London, England, UK||Job Type:||Full Time||Job Category:||Hm Treasury||Job Link Expiry:||2023-12-30||Posted on:||Jobinton.com|
This critical role will lead for the team on the management of operations, business continuity, IT infrastructure and OFSI procedures. It will be a fast-paced role that will need to work across all branches and the senior management team in OFSI whilst understanding how the team can work together to ensure continuous improvement as the team expands and meets new challenges
- Managing the Intake and Assessment function, ensuring OFSI’s day to day obligations are met, including the implementation and delivery of sanctions designations/listings by the UK and United Nations, oversight and coordination of OFSI responses to Parliamentary and official correspondence as well as responsibility for the management and efficient triage of queries coming into the team on the implementation of financial sanctions.
- Keep OFSI operations under constant review, driving continuous improvement, reflecting this in core OFSI processes, procedures, and operational manuals, whilst working with key branches across the team to ensure clear articulation to both colleagues and key partners of how OFSI implements financial sanctions.
- Developing and maintaining OFSI’s business continuity procedures, ensuring consistency with HMT’s overall continuity procedures (including on cyber security) working closely with the OFSI Senior Information
- Manager and the Departmental Security team to ensure the team is always best prepared for future incidents.
- Leading on the delivery of OFSI’s Annual Frozen Assets Review, including the planning, publication and delivery of the process, working with teams across OFSI to ensure the project is completed to time accurate and findings raised within the team.
Company: HM Treasury
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A