Website UK Home Office
UK Home Office currently has a vacancy for those looking to work as a Home Office Jobs 2023 – Lead Technical Architect for Full Time at their offices in Southport, England, UK. Applicants should be sure to read the job outline attentively if they intend to apply.
|Job Title:||Home Office Jobs 2023 – Lead Technical Architect||Company Name:||UK Home Office||Job Location:||Southport, England, UK||Job Type:||Full Time||Job Category:||UK Home Office||Job Link Expiry:||2023-12-30||Posted on:||Jobinton.com|
A Lead Technical Architect for End User Compute and Collaboration works across multiple projects or teams on problems that require broad architectural thinking. They share the responsibility for establishing the Home Office approach to Technical Architecture and guide projects in using architectural principles, standards and tooling to deliver new systems and services for citizens and Home Office users.
As a Lead Technical Architect, you will assure other services and system quality, making sure the technical work fits into the broader strategy for government. You will be responsible for leading the technical design of systems and services, including detailed plans for integration. You will also explore the benefits of cross-government alignment of systems and services. You will be the primary interface for technical requirements and product design. In addition, you will own the creation and delivery of the technical strategy. You will be responsible for building optimal designs through an iterative process by actively driving post implementation reviews and leading the identification of best practice and lessons learnt. You will build effective partnerships with diverse teams across multiple locations and technologies and provide mentoring and leadership to other architects.
- Evidencing strong technical leadership qualities, with a passion for delivering leading edge designs, and inspiring a culture of technical excellence and innovative solutions
- Familiarity with End User Device function, security and compliancy within the Microsoft M365 ecosystem
- A sound understanding of Microsoft 365 (Office 365) workloads, architecture rollout and use
- Managing and delivering complex technology solutions within time, cost and quality targets
- Anticipating and advising on future technology that present opportunities for the product or programme
- Navigating the complex landscapes of technologies, 3rd party suppliers, internal and cross-government teams across multiple projects
- Multi-Platform/Endpoint agnostic approach to delivery (W10, Mac, iOS, Android, Chromebooks, Linux)
Company: UK Home Office
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Southport, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A