Honeywell currently has a vacancy for those looking to work as a Honeywell Careers for Freshers 2023 – Cyber Security Engineer for Full Time at their offices in Greater Phoenix Area, US. Applicants should be sure to read the job outline attentively if they intend to apply.
|Job Title:||Honeywell Careers for Freshers 2023 – Cyber Security Engineer||Company Name:||Honeywell||Job Location:||Greater Phoenix Area, US||Job Type:||Full Time||Job Category:||Honeywell||Job Link Expiry:||2023-12-30||Posted on:||Jobinton.com|
We’re hiring for a full time Cyber Security Engineer who will be responsible for providing application and system level security expertise. As an integral member of our global product security community, this key role will support product security process activities including threat modeling, security requirements, security reviews, and threat vulnerability assessments for all software and firmware development.
- Drive best in class security requirements into product and service offerings.
- Provide product security related coaching and security expertise for all software and firmware development teams in Aerospace and Defense business.
- Ensure compliance of Aerospace & Defense cyber certification processes and verify correctness and completeness of required artifacts.
- Support efforts with the development teams to manage product risk and apply the appropriate security controls.
- Lead and coordinate cross-functional activities for incident response.
- Developing secure systems, web application penetration testing or application security consultant
- Software development experience with DevOps (CI/CD) & SDLC
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to facilitate diverse groups, help negotiate priorities, and resolve conflicts among stakeholders
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Familiarity with Aerospace industry and the FAA compliance process.
- Azure, AWS or GCP Security or Solutions Architecture certifications
- Information Security accreditation (CISSP/CSSLP or other security certifications)
Qualification & Experience:
- 2+ years Cyber Security or Information Technology experience.
- 1+ year of experience in project management and driving engagement with cross-functional teams.
- Must be a US citizen due to contractual obligations.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Greater Phoenix Area, US
Application Deadline: N/A