Honeywell currently has a vacancy for those looking to work as a Honeywell Careers for Freshers 2023 – QC Laboratory Analyst for Full Time at their offices in Metropolis, IL, US. Applicants should be sure to read the job outline attentively if they intend to apply.
|Job Title:||Honeywell Careers for Freshers 2023 – QC Laboratory Analyst||Company Name:||Honeywell||Job Location:||Metropolis, IL, US||Job Type:||Full Time||Job Category:||Honeywell||Job Link Expiry:||2023-12-30||Posted on:||Jobinton.com|
Be part of a team that design and develop test procedures and standards for highly complex products. You will participate in the development and certification of environment test functionality across multiple products and applications. This will enable you to support new products, processes, standards or operational plans within the organization’s business strategies, with a direct impact on business results.
- Create new methods, techniques, and processes
- Perform testing
- Provide Customer Support
- Individuals who are self-motivated and able to work with little supervision, who consistently take the initiative to get things done, do things before being asked by others or forced to by events.
- Demonstrated experience with and understanding of cyber security concepts
- Sound technical judgment and opinions.
- Good interpersonal skills with ability to work effectively with other individuals in a team or project setting.
- Demonstrated experience working with Microsoft Active Directory and client operating systems
- Demonstrate strong verbal, written, analytical, organizational, and problem-solving skills
- Ability to consistently make timely decisions even in the face of complexity, balancing systematic analysis with decisiveness.
- Have practical experience working with engineering equipment
- Excellent attention to detail and positive “can-do” attitude
- Propensity for knowledge sharing in a community and ability to work and lead in a team environment
- Innovative, self-motivated and able to interact with all levels of the organization
- Demonstrated experience with patch and upgrade methodology for front-end and back-end VDI platform systems
- Be able to find effective solutions based on root causes; and apply six sigma procedures.
- Some experience in test support
Qualification & Experience:
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Metropolis, IL, US
Application Deadline: N/A