Honeywell currently has a vacancy for those looking to work as a Honeywell Careers – ISC Project Manager for Full Time at their offices in Glendale, AZ, US. Applicants should be sure to read the job outline attentively if they intend to apply.
|Job Title:||Honeywell Careers – ISC Project Manager||Company Name:||Honeywell||Job Location:||Glendale, AZ, US||Job Type:||Full Time||Job Category:||Honeywell||Job Link Expiry:||2023-12-30||Posted on:||Jobinton.com|
This position is responsible for leading the Integrated Supply Chain (ISC) program team from the proposal phase, program award, procurement, build, integration, test, and final delivery. You are responsible for functional (Sourcing, Planning, Production, Quality, Manufacturing Engineering, Design Engineering, etc.) support for proposals and program execution, risk mitigation, managing program budgets, driving problem resolution, OTTR, and delivering on financial commitments to the organization.
- Provide industry and functional expertise and insight to guide and advise the key stakeholders.
- Use your agility and ability to support clients to roll out programs, achieve metrics and track milestones.
- Inspire and influence key stakeholders to drive changes to ensure projects meet time, cost and quality objectives
- Lead/drive change, and influence/mentor others
- Work experience with a global company.
- Greenbelt certification.
- Control account management experience.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Experience in the following areas: materials management, project management, business management or engineering.
- Experience of managing multiple projects
- Some project management or integrated supply chain experience.
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum of 5 years of project management, planning, manufacturing experience.
- Due to contract requirements, must be a US Citizen.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Glendale, AZ, US
Application Deadline: N/A