Honeywell currently has a vacancy for those looking to work as a Honeywell Careers Morris Plains – Sr Offering Manager for Full Time at their offices in Morris Plains, NJ, US. Applicants should be sure to read the job outline attentively if they intend to apply.
|Job Title:||Honeywell Careers Morris Plains – Sr Offering Manager||Company Name:||Honeywell||Job Location:||Morris Plains, NJ, US||Job Type:||Full Time||Job Category:||Honeywell||Job Link Expiry:||2023-12-30||Posted on:||Jobinton.com|
Teamwork and Interpersonal Skills: A team player and builder, receptive to ideas from others. Shares information and keeps team members and partners informed. Works effectively with others to identify and resolve issues. Excellent interpersonal skills and an ability to interact successfully with all levels of management as well as a diverse work force.
- The Demand planning, outlook, and strategy for the business
- Drive robust NPD pipeline- rich funnel of attractive projects at staggering stages
- Drive the strategy development and implementation to meet market needs including: identifying new technology platforms license/acquire to drive growth, developing long term currency pipelines and inorganic growth plans.
- Understand the needs of the market, to guide purposeful business execution and evolution.
- Strategy planning and deployment
- Work with strategic/product management to design VOC discussions. Understand segmentation; value elements critical to customers; value equations; target value propositions to customer segments to inform customer marketing and account plans.
- Develop Go To Market Strategies and drive launches of new offerings
- Work with customers/partners to develop and agree on joint program milestones, timing and deliverables
- Staff projects appropriately and manage teams to deliver on customer milestones and deliverables.
- Value Management/Value Pricing
- Understand the needs of the market, to guide purposeful business execution and Evolution
- Drives strong financial results from customer marketing
- Strategize with customers/partners to remove project barriers, and to develop and act on alternative solutions to deliver on milestones.
- Integrate inputs to develop implementation strategies and product plans with customers. In particular, work with sales on account plans that ensure strategies and product plans are implemented, that our messaging is compelling, and that results in new customer orders.
- Develop, negotiate, and execute long term contract negotiations of key programs with legal, marketing and sales team as well as the local Honeywell commercial Team.
- MBA or other Master’s degree
- Experience in fine or specialty chemicals
- Chemical operations experience is a plus
- International product development and launch experience is also highly desirable. Experience in a top-tier strategy consulting firm is also a plus.
- Willingness to travel 50% of the time.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Morris Plains, NJ, US
Application Deadline: N/A