Honeywell currently has a vacancy for those looking to work as a Honeywell Careers Phoenix – Lead Electrical Engineer for Full Time at their offices in Phoenix, AZ, US. Applicants should be sure to read the job outline attentively if they intend to apply.
|Job Title:||Honeywell Careers Phoenix – Lead Electrical Engineer||Company Name:||Honeywell||Job Location:||Phoenix, AZ, US||Job Type:||Full Time||Job Category:||Honeywell||Job Link Expiry:||2023-12-30||Posted on:||Jobinton.com|
As an electrical design leader, you will be a key focal across Honeywell Aerospace engineering teams, creating electronic solutions and strategies that meet the evolving needs of our customers. As an electrical design expert, you will mentor others and help evolve our processes, tools and best practices, ensuring we are a leader in the industry.
- Collaborate with a global, multi-disciplinary team of systems, software, IC design, and mechanical engineers, working in close partnership to create solutions for a variety of electrical engineering problems
- Follow and tailor design processes, best practices, and guidelines to ensure efficiency and quality while creating highly producible designs
- Demonstrate compliance to requirements through analysis, simulation, and verification techniques.
- Digital Design – Develop circuit cards that incorporate Microcontrollers, Processors, DSPs, Volatile and Non-Volatile Memory technologies, ASICs, FPGAs, Analog interfaces, High Speed Digital interfaces, ADCs, DACs, etc.
- Manage electrical design activities, ensuring compliance with schedule, budget, and quality objectives
- Lead the development of complex electronic Printed Board Assemblies (PBAs), from concept through production with a specialty in one of the following areas:
- This position may require occasional business-related travel within the US or globally
- Power Electronics Design – Develop circuit cards that implement high reliability power electronics including isolated and non-isolated DC/DC and AC/DC converters, filters, magnetics, control electronics, motor drive circuits and thermal solutions.
- Mentor and coach engineering peers and leaders in the art of electrical design
- Proficiency with Mentor Graphics Design Flow (i.e. Designer, Constraint Manager, Signal Integrity, Power Integrity, and Layout), Mathcad, Timing Designer, MS Excel, and LTSpice
- Knowledge of DO-254, Design Assurance Guidance for Airborne Electronic Hardware and DO178, Software Considerations in Airborne Systems and Equipment Certification.
- Master’s degrees in an engineering discipline
- Experience with industry standards, including RTCA DO-160, Boeing D6, Airbus ABD, MIL-STD 461, and MIL STD-810
- Able to communicate effectively and can clearly and concisely convey subtle or complex messages to a variety of audiences, both written and verbal. Speaks geek, customer, and business.
Qualification & Experience:
- Must be a US Citizen due to contractual requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree – Electrical, Computer or Electronics Engineering
- 10+ years of experience in Electrical Engineering
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Phoenix, AZ, US
Application Deadline: N/A