Honeywell currently has a vacancy for those looking to work as a Honeywell Internships Opportunities – Advanced Electrical Design Engineer for Full Time at their offices in Phoenix, AZ, US. Applicants should be sure to read the job outline attentively if they intend to apply.
|Job Title:||Honeywell Internships Opportunities – Advanced Electrical Design Engineer||Company Name:||Honeywell||Job Location:||Phoenix, AZ, US||Job Type:||Full Time||Job Category:||Honeywell||Job Link Expiry:||2023-12-30||Posted on:||Jobinton.com|
Support Honeywell Aerospace deliver innovative solutions that meet the evolving needs of customers. You will work under limited supervision and alongside some of the world’s most talented engineers. You will contribute to the development of Honeywell’s Aerospace products by designing, testing and validating products/processes from prototype to market. You will be part of a group of highly committed professionals who provide expertise to ensure the success of complex engineering projects and programs while acting as a mentor to more junior engineers. You will interact with internal and external customers in order to facilitate the completion of products to customer specifications.
- Assist product and process certification
- Support multiple complex Printed Board Assembly (PBAs) development assignments, including supporting system trades, setting and negotiating module requirements derived from system requirements, developing architectures, completing design, analysis, and testing in an engineering laboratory setting.
- Communicate non-compliance incidents
- Partner to reach effective solutions to medium to low complexity electrical engineering problems under moderate supervision.
- Consult with vendors and suppliers
- Present to leadership and external customers
- Occasional business-related travel within the US or globally.
- Follow and tailor best design practices and guidelines to ensure efficiency on given project task while ensuring design compliance and producibility.
- Collaborate with a global, multi-disciplinary team of PBA electrical design, systems, software, IC design, and mechanical engineers.
- Ensure project and product compliance
- Masters Degree in Engineering
- Ability to influence cross-functional teams to deliver optimal solutions
- Capability to complete demanding assignments by applying advanced electrical engineering methods and tools
- Ability to consistently make timely decisions and balancing systematic analysis with decisiveness in an ambiguous environment
- Experience developing digital, analog and power circuit boards that meet EMC compliance requirements
- Deep understanding of electrical engineering standards and specifications
- Candidates who possess an active TS/SCI clearance, secret clearance, or have the ability to obtain a clearance
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelors Degree in Engineering
- 4+ years experience electrical design
- Due to export control regulations, this position requires US Citizenship status
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Phoenix, AZ, US
Application Deadline: N/A