Honeywell currently has a vacancy for those looking to work as a Honeywell Internships Opportunities – Customer Marketing Manager for Full Time at their offices in Atlanta, GA, US. Applicants should be sure to read the job outline attentively if they intend to apply.
|Job Title:||Honeywell Internships Opportunities – Customer Marketing Manager||Company Name:||Honeywell||Job Location:||Atlanta, GA, US||Job Type:||Full Time||Job Category:||Honeywell||Job Link Expiry:||2023-12-30||Posted on:||Jobinton.com|
We are creating, innovating, and delivering solutions fast, challenging the way things have always been done, piloting new ways for all of us to work, and expecting our successes to set new standards for our customers and for Honeywell.
- Collaborate with the Honeywell Brand Marketing to develop compelling positioning, messaging and programs to build awareness of the Honeywell brand(s) in the Commercial markets
- Consult across the Connected businesses on effective strategies for generating customer demand, aligned to customer buying behaviors and the individual business go-to-market model
- Curate customer content for advocacy, use cases, website (honeywellforge.ai)
- Drive consistency in process and approach for demand generation within Connected Enterprise, with ownership for umbrella campaigns. Optimize investment and establish end-to-end accountability
- Collaborate with HCI Product Marketing to provide sales enablement tools necessary to win business
- Work with experienced marketing services team to support marketing execution
- Identify key activities to be supported by internal resources, ensuring necessary training, tools, management processes, oversight, and continuous improvement
- Advance and organize functional expertise (Digital/Social, PR, Content, Tradeshow & Events, Regional Deployment, Data and Measurement) to deliver efficient and effective Marketing Communications
- Create breakthrough messaging aligned with verticals, buyers and Honeywell
- Understand the VoC and account for all aspects of the industrial buyer’s journey
- Design and execute demand generation and cross-sell campaigns to increase marketing generated pipeline (MGP) and while achieving a high return on marketing investment (ROMI)
- Develop/adapt demand generation waterfalls to track prospects flow from lead to closed or won business
- Establish strategic, integrated marketing plans ensuring clear objectives, measurable outcomes and demonstrated return on investment
- Experience in marketing to industrial verticals (Chemical, O&G, Metals, Pharma, Pulp & Paper, & Mining)
- Strong communications skills – written, verbal and presentation
- Leadership profile with proven ability to influence across businesses, functions and regions and build deep collaborative relationships
- Able to work across a direct and matrix team to deliver cohesive go-to-market strategy (4Ps)
- Ability to prioritize – It’s important this person has the ability to prioritize tasks at hand, and this may include shifts in those priorities at any given time
- Results oriented with strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Effective change agent, constantly challenging conventional thinking, approach, and methodology to drive breakthrough results.
- Martec chops — expertise in SFDC dashboard analysis, marketo and tableau
- Deep expertise in creating integrated, multi-channel marketing plans: business, industry-specific and product-level plans
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3 + years of experience in marketing to industrials (Manufacturing, Oil and Gas and/or Mining)
- A strong ability to influence without authority. A person that can assert authority in an indirect way.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Atlanta, GA, US
Application Deadline: N/A