Honeywell currently has a vacancy for those looking to work as a Honeywell Jobs 2023 – Cash Supervisor for Full Time at their offices in Phoenix, AZ, US. Applicants should be sure to read the job outline attentively if they intend to apply.
|Job Title:||Honeywell Jobs 2023 – Cash Supervisor||Company Name:||Honeywell||Job Location:||Phoenix, AZ, US||Job Type:||Full Time||Job Category:||Honeywell||Job Link Expiry:||2023-12-30||Posted on:||Jobinton.com|
Ensures Cash Application team is posting cash timely, resolving open issues and requests, as well as providing a bridge for communication between both the Credit and Cash teams. Also responsible for providing cash team metrics including but not limited to UAC, open requests, auto posting rate, and lockbox/wire account totals. Will need to support Cash Team one weekend a month during month end close.
- C2C account reconciliation training
- Review and Link within HRC
- Identify and recommend offsets for aged items
- Weekly review of progress and shortfalls. Discuss obstacles and Next Steps.
- Understanding the remittance process of each customer, identify gaps and suggest process improvements to meet both the customers and the business needs.
- C2C Training for self-service of SAP
- Pulse meeting with C2C
- Provide UAC analysis (identifying risks, actions taken to meet monthly forecast) to regional managers.
- Proactively work with Collections Analysts on RCCA
- Implement RCCA to drive same day auto application
- Meet UAC goals.
- Request format changes or logic changes in HRC
- Drive weekly UAC calls lead by Cash
- Coordinate with customers directly to ensure remittance are sent and automated.
- Drive linearity between Cash and C2C for immediate application
- Missing invoice – Liaison with C2C / CTX – RCCA to eliminate delays
- Collect and submit remittance via penny batch and insure applied
- Good organizational, written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to team effectively with all levels of employees and internal/external customers.
- Strong data entry skills that are production orientated.
- Six Sigma Trained – Green Belt Certified
- Computer skills.
- Strong bias for actions and good work ethic.
- Bachelor’s degree – accounting, finance, or business
- Word & Excel experience
- Initiative, follow up and tenacity
- Demonstrated strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Knowledge of accounting principles, including knowledge of ledger transactions.
- High level of Accuracy
Qualification & Experience:
- High school diploma or GED required
- 5+ years’ experience Q2C / C2C Cash applications
- 3+ years knowledge of accounts receivable concepts and procedures
- Must be a U.S. Citizen due to contractual requirements
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Phoenix, AZ, US
Application Deadline: N/A