Website Hy-Vee, Inc.
Hy-Vee, Inc. currently has a vacancy for those looking to work as a Hy Vee Careers – Produce Clerk in Lees Summit for Part Time at their offices in Lees Summit, MO, US. Applicants should be sure to read the job outline attentively if they intend to apply.
|Job Title:||Hy Vee Careers – Produce Clerk in Lees Summit||Company Name:||Hy-Vee, Inc.||Job Location:||Lees Summit, MO, US||Job Type:||Part Time||Job Category:||Hy-Vee||Job Link Expiry:||2023-12-30||Posted on:||Jobinton.com|
Provides prompt, efficient and friendly customer service. Handles food in a safe manner and ensures the work area is always clean and neat. Reviews the status and appearance of the merchandise for freshness.
- Understands and practices proper sanitation procedures and ensures the work area is always clean and neat.
- Maintains strict adherence to department and company guidelines related to personal hygiene and dress.
- Works with co-workers as a team to ensure customer satisfaction and a pleasant work environment.
- Reports to work when scheduled and on time.
- Anticipates product needs for the department on a daily basis.
- Reviews the status and appearance of the food for freshness and replenishes and rotates product.
- Removes trash in a timely manner.
- Answers the telephone promptly when called upon, and provides friendly, helpful service to customers who call.
- Reviews the status and appearance of the merchandise for freshness.
- Ensures an adequate product supply is ready and on hand and develops or follows a production list.
- Checks in product, puts product away, and may review invoices.
- Adheres to company policies and individual store guidelines.
- Prepares, finishes, and replenishes product as necessary.
- Ability to do simple addition and subtraction; copying figures, counting and recording.
- Must have the ability to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or verbal instructions; deal with a few concrete variables.
- Possess the ability to understand and follow verbal or demonstrated instructions; write identifying information; request supplies orally or in writing.
Qualification & Experience:
- Six months or less of similar or related work experience.
- Less than High School or equivalent experience.
Company: Hy-Vee, Inc.
Vacancy Type: Part Time
Job Location: Lees Summit, MO, US
Application Deadline: N/A