Website Hy-Vee, Inc.
Hy-Vee, Inc. currently has a vacancy for those looking to work as a Hy Vee Job Application – Produce Clerk for Full Time at their offices in Lincoln, NE. Applicants should be sure to read the job outline attentively if they intend to apply.
|Job Title:||Hy Vee Job Application – Produce Clerk||Company Name:||Hy-Vee, Inc.||Job Location:||Lincoln, NE||Job Type:||Full Time||Job Category:||Hy-Vee||Job Link Expiry:||2023-12-30||Posted on:||Jobinton.com|
Provides prompt, efficient and friendly customer service. Handles food in a safe manner and ensures the work area is always clean and neat. Reviews the status and appearance of the merchandise for freshness.
- Reviews the status and appearance of the merchandise for freshness.
- Answers the telephone promptly when called upon, and provides friendly, helpful service to customers who call.
- Reviews the status and appearance of the food for freshness and replenishes and rotates product.
- Anticipates product needs for the department on a daily basis.
- performing other tasks in every way possible to enhance the shopping experience.
- Prepares, finishes, and replenishes product as necessary.
- Removes trash in a timely manner.
- Adheres to company policies and individual store guidelines.
- Ensures an adequate product supply is ready and on hand and develops or follows a production list.
- Maintains strict adherence to department and company guidelines related to personal hygiene and dress.
- Works with co-workers as a team to ensure customer satisfaction and a pleasant work environment.
- Checks in product, puts product away, and may review invoices.
- Reports to work when scheduled and on time.
- Understands and practices proper sanitation procedures and ensures the work area is always clean and neat.
- Possess the ability to understand and follow verbal or demonstrated instructions; write identifying information; request supplies orally or in writing.
- Ability to do simple addition and subtraction; copying figures, counting and recording.
- Must have the ability to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or verbal instructions; deal with a few concrete variables.
Company: Hy-Vee, Inc.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Lincoln, NE
Application Deadline: N/A