Website Hy-Vee, Inc.
Hy-Vee, Inc. currently has a vacancy for those looking to work as a Hy Vee Jobs – Fast and Fresh Department Manager for Full Time at their offices in Moline, IL, US. Applicants should be sure to read the job outline attentively if they intend to apply.
|Job Title:||Hy Vee Jobs – Fast and Fresh Department Manager||Company Name:||Hy-Vee, Inc.||Job Location:||Moline, IL, US||Job Type:||Full Time||Job Category:||Hy-Vee||Job Link Expiry:||2023-12-30||Posted on:||Jobinton.com|
Sets the department standards for customer service, employee relations, cleanliness, sanitation, professional appearance and overall profitability. Presents the best quality product at a competitive retail price to customers.
- Maintains strict adherence to department and company guidelines related to personal hygiene and dress.
- Figures retail pricing and ensures correct pricing.
- Adheres to company policies and individual store guidelines.
- Handles and satisfies customer issues.
- Writes department work schedule and establishes a daily work plan for the department.
- Plans displays, promotions, and determines pre-orders.
- Extends invoices, posts invoices, and oversees department bookkeeping procedures.
- Reports to work when scheduled and works expected number of hours.
- Understands and troubleshoots equipment and ensures maintenance is performed.
- Ensures proper temperatures and storage procedures are maintained to guarantee freshness and control shrink of product.
- Communicates with employees regarding sales and ideas.
- Recruits, hires, trains, supervises, disciplines, and evaluates all department employees.
- Inspects signage and displays for quality and quantity of merchandise and orders product for replenishment.
- Analyzes weekly and monthly sales and trends and compares to actuals, prepares ad projections, and writes ads.
- Answers the telephone promptly and provides friendly, helpful service to customers who call.
- Determines department goals with store director.
- Conducts inventory of the department.
- Must have the ability to solve practical problems; variety of variables with limited standardization; interpret instructions.
- Ability to do arithmetic calculations involving fractions, decimals, and percentages.
- Must have the ability to file, post, and mail materials; copy data from one record to another; interview to obtain basic information; guide people and provide basic direction.
Qualification & Experience:
- High School or over one year of related work experience.
Company: Hy-Vee, Inc.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Moline, IL, US
Application Deadline: N/A