Website Hy-Vee, Inc.
Hy-Vee, Inc. currently has a vacancy for those looking to work as a Hy Vee Jobs – Restaurant Bartender in Bloomington for Part Time at their offices in Bloomington, MN, US. Applicants should be sure to read the job outline attentively if they intend to apply.
|Job Title:||Hy Vee Jobs – Restaurant Bartender in Bloomington||Company Name:||Hy-Vee, Inc.||Job Location:||Bloomington, MN, US||Job Type:||Part Time||Job Category:||Hy-Vee||Job Link Expiry:||2023-12-30||Posted on:||Jobinton.com|
As a Bartender, this position will be responsible for providing friendly, attentive, and timely service to create an exceptional experience for all guests. Additionally you will ensure a positive company image by providing courteous, friendly, and efficient customer service to customers and team members.
- Presents drink menus, makes drink suggestions and answers customers questions.
- Serves wine, bottled or draft beer.
- Maintains a positive attitude; creates an atmosphere of friendliness and fun through flexibility and teamwork.
- Mix ingredients, such as liquor, soda, water, sugar, and bitters, to prepare cocktails and other drinks.
- Makes an effort to learn customers’ names and to address them by name whenever possible.
- Clean bars, work areas, and tables.
- Accept guest payment, process credit card charges and make change (if applicable).
- Smiles and greets customers in a friendly manner
- Maintains strict adherence to department and company guidelines related to personal hygiene and dress.
- Checks identification of customers to verify age requirements for purchase of alcohol.
- Stocks bar with beer, wine, liquor, and related supplies such as ice, glassware, napkins, or straws.
- Cleans glasses, utensils, and bar equipment.
- Adheres to company policies and individual store guidelines.
- Takes beverage orders from serving staff or directly from patrons.
- Reports to work when scheduled and on time
- Must be physically able to exert up to 100 pounds of force (shared team lifting) occasionally; exert up to 50 pounds of force frequently; and exert up to 10 pounds of force constantly to move objects.
- Visual requirements include vision from less than 20 inches to more than 20 feet with or without correction, depth perception, color vision (ability to identify and distinguish colors), and field of vision.
- Must be able to perform the following physical activities: Climbing, balancing, stooping, kneeling, reaching, standing, walking, pushing, pulling, lifting, grasping, finger dexterity, feeling, talking, hearing, and repetitive motions.
Company: Hy-Vee, Inc.
Vacancy Type: Part Time
Job Location: Bloomington, MN, US
Application Deadline: N/A