Website Hy-Vee, Inc.
Hy-Vee, Inc. currently has a vacancy for those looking to work as a Hyvee Careers – Floral Clerk in Lees Summit for Part Time at their offices in Lees Summit, MO. Applicants should be sure to read the job outline attentively if they intend to apply.
|Job Title:||Hyvee Careers – Floral Clerk in Lees Summit||Company Name:||Hy-Vee, Inc.||Job Location:||Lees Summit, MO||Job Type:||Part Time||Job Category:||Hy-Vee||Job Link Expiry:||2023-12-30||Posted on:||Jobinton.com|
Provides prompt, efficient and friendly customer service. Creates beginning levels of design work floral arrangements and fills necessary merchandising needs. Assists customers with placing orders and completes the paperwork. Takes deliveries and makes delivery lists.
- Waters plants.
- Checks in product, puts product away, and may process invoices.
- Ensures work area is always clean and neat including but not limited to: coolers, counters, floor, sink, etc.
- Works with co-workers as a team to ensure customer satisfaction and a pleasant work environment.
- Reports to work when scheduled and on time.
- Sends and retrieves FTD, Teleflora, and orders over the computer.
- Including but not limited to: small floral and greenery arrangements, corsages and boutonnieres, roses, carnations, and other flowers, balloons and balloon bouquets, and bows for floral arrangements and plants.
- Anticipates product needs for the department on a daily basis.
- Answers the telephone promptly when called upon, and provides friendly, helpful service to customers who call.
- Maintains strict adherence to department and company guidelines related to personal hygiene and dress.
- Prepares daily delivery list.
- Adheres to company policies and individual store guidelines.
- Reviews the status and appearance of floral products for freshness.
- Runs the department registers and receives payment, makes change, etc., where applicable.
- Removes trash in a timely manner.
- Assists customers with placing orders over the phone or in person and completes the paperwork involved with a floral order.
- Unloads trucks, places product in appropriate storage area, and replenishes merchandise.
- Prepares, finishes, and replenishes product as necessary.
- Ability to do arithmetic calculations involving fractions, decimals, and percentages.
- Must have the ability to solve practical problems; variety of variables with limited standardization; interpret instructions.
- Must have the ability to file, post, and mail materials; copy data from one record to another; interview to obtain basic information; guide people and provide basic direction.
Qualification & Experience:
- Less than High School or six months or less of similar or related work experience.
Company: Hy-Vee, Inc.
Vacancy Type: Part Time
Job Location: Lees Summit, MO
Application Deadline: N/A