Website Hy-Vee, Inc.
Hy-Vee, Inc. currently has a vacancy for those looking to work as a Hyvee Employment – Sushi Clerk in Peoria for Full Time at their offices in Peoria, IL, US. Applicants should be sure to read the job outline attentively if they intend to apply.
|Job Title:||Hyvee Employment – Sushi Clerk in Peoria||Company Name:||Hy-Vee, Inc.||Job Location:||Peoria, IL, US||Job Type:||Full Time||Job Category:||Hy-Vee||Job Link Expiry:||2023-12-30||Posted on:||Jobinton.com|
As a Sushi Clerk, this position will be responsible for filling customer orders, handling food in a safe manner, ordering and receiving products, making sure orders are correct, and labeling, dating, and putting product away. Additionally you will ensure a positive company image by providing courteous, friendly, and efficient customer service to customers and team members.
- Recruits, hires, trains, supervises, disciplines, and evaluates all department employees.
- Communicates with employees regarding sales and ideas.
- Reports to work when scheduled and works expected number of hours.
- Inspects signage and displays for quality and quantity of merchandise and orders product for replenishment.
- Figures retail pricing and ensures correct pricing.
- Handles and satisfies customer issues.
- Conducts inventory of the department.
- Adheres to company policies and individual store guidelines.
- Ensures proper temperatures and storage procedures are maintained to guarantee freshness and control shrink of product.
- Analyzes weekly and monthly sales and trends and compares to actuals, prepares ad projections, and writes ads.
- Plans displays, promotions, and determines pre-orders.
- Determines department goals with store director.
- Maintains strict adherence to department and company guidelines related to personal hygiene and dress.
- Understands and troubleshoots equipment and ensures maintenance is performed.
- Answers the telephone promptly and provides friendly, helpful service to customers who call.
- Writes department work schedule and establishes a daily work plan for the department.
- Extends invoices, posts invoices, and oversees department bookkeeping procedures.
- Ability to do simple addition and subtraction; copying figures, counting and recording.
- Must have the ability to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or verbal instructions; deal with a few concrete variables.
- Possess the ability to understand and follow verbal or demonstrated instructions; write identifying information; request supplies orally or in writing.
Qualification & Experience:
- High school or equivalent experience with Food Safety Certification and six months or more of similar or related experience.
Company: Hy-Vee, Inc.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Peoria, IL, US
Application Deadline: N/A