Website Hy-Vee, Inc.
Hy-Vee, Inc. currently has a vacancy for those looking to work as a Hyvee Job Openings – Frozen Clerk in Kansas City for Part Time at their offices in Kansas City, MO, US. Applicants should be sure to read the job outline attentively if they intend to apply.
|Job Title:||Hyvee Job Openings – Frozen Clerk in Kansas City||Company Name:||Hy-Vee, Inc.||Job Location:||Kansas City, MO, US||Job Type:||Part Time||Job Category:||Hy-Vee||Job Link Expiry:||2023-12-30||Posted on:||Jobinton.com|
Provides prompt, efficient and friendly customer service. Rotates and replenishes merchandise. Ensures cleanliness and safety in the department, and checks temperatures of cases for correctness and consistency.
- Answers the telephone promptly when called upon, and provides friendly, helpful service to customers who call including taking customer orders.
- Maintains strict adherence to department and company guidelines related to personal hygiene and dress.
- Builds end caps display and fills these areas through the week as necessary.
- Ensures storage area is organized, the floor is not slippery, and the temperature is constant and correct.
- Rotates and replenishes merchandise and ensures highest quality standards are met.
- Reports to work when scheduled and on time.
- Works with co-workers as a team to ensure customer satisfaction and a pleasant work environment.
- Ensures merchandise is displayed neatly on the shelves and labels are readily visible to customers (faces merchandise).
- Unloads trucks, checks in product, puts product away, and may review invoices.
- Adheres to company policies and individual store guidelines.
- Ensures cleanliness in the department, cleans off the cases, sweeps the floor, etc.
- Ability to do arithmetic calculations involving fractions, decimals, and percentages.
- Must have the ability to solve practical problems; variety of variables with limited standardization; interpret instructions.
- Must have the ability to file, post, and mail materials; copy data from one record to another; interview to obtain basic information; guide people and provide basic
Qualification & Experience:
- No education requirement.
- Six months or less of similar or related work experience preferred.
Company: Hy-Vee, Inc.
Vacancy Type: Part Time
Job Location: Kansas City, MO, US
Application Deadline: N/A