Website Hy-Vee, Inc.
Hy-Vee, Inc. currently has a vacancy for those looking to work as a Hyvee Job Openings – Meat Clerk in Lincoln for Part Time at their offices in Lincoln, NE, US. Applicants should be sure to read the job outline attentively if they intend to apply.
|Job Title:||Hyvee Job Openings – Meat Clerk in Lincoln||Company Name:||Hy-Vee, Inc.||Job Location:||Lincoln, NE, US||Job Type:||Part Time||Job Category:||Hy-Vee||Job Link Expiry:||2023-12-30||Posted on:||Jobinton.com|
Provides prompt, efficient and friendly customer service. Wraps, trims, stocks cases, and receives merchandise in the Meat and/or Seafood Department.
- Reports to work when scheduled and on time.
- Removes trash in a timely manner.
- Reviews the status and appearance of the food for freshness, then stocks cases or rotates product.
- Replenishes and organizes the coolers.
- Adheres to company policies and individual store guidelines.
- Reports out-of-stock products to appropriate personnel.
- Finishes trims on steaks, roasts, and chops in preparing these retail cuts, including seafood for traying.
- Works with co-workers as a team to ensure customer satisfaction and a pleasant work environment.
- Maintains strict adherence to department and company guidelines related to personal hygiene and dress.
- Trays, slices, tenderizes, and grinds product.
- Understands and practices proper sanitation procedures and ensures the work area is always clean and neat.
- Wraps, weighs, and labels product.
- Answers the telephone promptly when called upon, and provides friendly, helpful service to customers who call including taking customer orders.
- Prepares and organizes seafood items for display.
- Possess the ability to understand and follow verbal or demonstrated instructions; write identifying information; request supplies orally or in writing.
- Must have the ability to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or verbal instructions; deal with a few concrete variables.
- Ability to do simple addition and subtraction; copying figures, counting and recording.
Qualification & Experience:
- High School or equivalent experience, food safety training.
- Six months or less of similar or related work.
Company: Hy-Vee, Inc.
Vacancy Type: Part Time
Job Location: Lincoln, NE, US
Application Deadline: N/A