Website Hy-Vee, Inc.
Hy-Vee, Inc. currently has a vacancy for those looking to work as a Hyvee Jobs – Assistant Stock Department Manager for Full Time at their offices in Grimes, IA, US. Applicants should be sure to read the job outline attentively if they intend to apply.
|Job Title:||Hyvee Jobs – Assistant Stock Department Manager||Company Name:||Hy-Vee, Inc.||Job Location:||Grimes, IA, US||Job Type:||Full Time||Job Category:||Hy-Vee||Job Link Expiry:||2023-12-30||Posted on:||Jobinton.com|
Sets the department standards for customer service, employee relations, cleanliness, sanitation, professional appearance and overall profitability. Assists in supervising Night Stock employees. Ensures the trucks are unloaded and merchandise is stocked and stored in an appropriate and orderly manner.
- Reviews and monitors weekly overtime hours.
- Trains new employees for facing pull downs, order tags, UPC’s, checking, sacking, stocking, etc.
- Monitors productivity and reviews individually with crew members.
- Monitors time-off requests, vacation requests, and sick call-ins.
- Unloads trucks and breaks down pallets; pulls pallets to back room, breaks down pallets to match up with the aisle, sorts items from pallets to like items from the warehouse as necessary.
- Supervises drop shipment and direct store deliveries.
- Answers the telephone promptly and provides friendly, helpful service to customers who call.
- Checks in vendor deliveries piece by piece (example: pop, bread, chips, etc.).
- Customer Service, and department services.
- Reviews RPM system; set up, inventory each section of sub dock, understock and back stocks, sets triggers for reordering, maintenance on system, removes damage and mix picks, removes inventory used by departments from grocery, and generates order and reviews it.
- Supervises night stock crew; assigns work duties and holds consultations with employees.
- Adheres to company policies and individual store guidelines.
- Writes schedule for night stock.
- Supervises and directs assistant managers, departments, and custodian crews.
- Maintains strict adherence to department and company guidelines related to personal hygiene and dress.
- Reports to work when scheduled and on time.
- Understands and troubleshoots the repair of store equipment including electrical and cash register systems, coolers and compressors, machine room, display cases, etc.
- Orders products from warehouse; pre-orders, orders from grocery to dock, pre-orders for grocery, non-foods, and supplies; orders for departments from the lists provided by department and frozen; walks store and reviews for needs; prepares per-orders and orders them, coordinates work with assistant managers, and assigns duties to part time employees.
- Trains new employees on handling registers,
- Must have the ability to solve practical problems; variety of variables with limited standardization; interpret instructions.
- Must be able to solve arithmetic calculations involving fractions, decimals, and percentages.
- Possess the ability to compose original correspondence; interpret written work instructions; interview job applicants; follow technical manuals and have increased contact with people.
Qualification & Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent experience.
- Three to five years of similar or related work experience.
Company: Hy-Vee, Inc.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Grimes, IA, US
Application Deadline: N/A