Website Hy-Vee, Inc.
Hy-Vee, Inc. currently has a vacancy for those looking to work as a Hyvee Jobs – Night Stocker in Cedar Falls for Part Time at their offices in Cedar Falls, IA, US. Applicants should be sure to read the job outline attentively if they intend to apply.
|Job Title:||Hyvee Jobs – Night Stocker in Cedar Falls||Company Name:||Hy-Vee, Inc.||Job Location:||Cedar Falls, IA, US||Job Type:||Part Time||Job Category:||Hy-Vee||Job Link Expiry:||2023-12-30||Posted on:||Jobinton.com|
Unloads product, opens containers, stocks shelves, and rotates product where necessary.
- Maintains strict adherence to department and company guidelines related to personal hygiene and dress.
- Tags the shelves with overstock in the back room and understock drawers.
- Reports to work when scheduled, on time, and works the scheduled number of hours.
- Works with co-workers as a team to ensure customer satisfaction and a pleasant work environment.
- Answers the telephone promptly when called upon and provides friendly helpful service to customers who call.
- Organizes stock for greatest efficiency, cleans and restocks damaged items.
- Unloads trucks, opens containers, stocks shelves, runs overstock on risers and rotates product.
- Reports all new or different items for the scanning coordinator for input into the system.
- Adheres to company policies and individual store guidelines.
- Monitors for miss-picked items, reviews product outs, wrong deliveries, etc.
- Must have the ability to understand and follow verbal or demonstrated instructions; write identifying information; request supplies orally or in writing.
- Must have the ability to solve practical problems; variety of variables with limited standardization; interpret instructions.
- Must be able to solve arithmetic calculations involving fractions, decimals, and percentages.
Qualification & Experience:
- High school or equivalent experience.
- Six months or less of similar or related work experience.
Company: Hy-Vee, Inc.
Vacancy Type: Part Time
Job Location: Cedar Falls, IA, US
Application Deadline: N/A