Website Iceland Foods
Iceland Foods currently has a vacancy for those looking to work as a Iceland Careers – Deputy Store Manager in Carmarthen for Full Time at their offices in Carmarthen, UK. Applicants should be sure to read the job outline attentively if they intend to apply.
|Job Title:||Iceland Careers – Deputy Store Manager in Carmarthen||Company Name:||Iceland Foods||Job Location:||Carmarthen, UK||Job Type:||Full Time||Job Category:||Iceland Foods||Job Link Expiry:||2023-12-30||Posted on:||Jobinton.com|
Your role will involve working alongside the Store Manager to support the store team, where you will be fully accountable for managing day to day store operations and delivering standards to a high level. As a Deputy Manager, you will have great interpersonal skills with a commitment towards inspiring and engaging your team.
- Connects with the team to deliver solutions and create the best customer experience
- Awareness of trends in the retail market.
- Drives performance and uses the tools available to manage the team effectively in the absence of the Store Manager
- A good understanding of training required and trains the team to support succession.
- Takes responsibility for processes and implements business responsibilities, communicating them effectively to the team.
- Good working knowledge of retail processes and how to deliver the best availability for the customer.
Company: Iceland Foods
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Carmarthen, UK
Application Deadline: N/A