Website Islington Council
Islington Council currently has a vacancy for those looking to work as a Islington Council Jobs Vacancies – Teaching Assistant for Full Time at their offices in Islington, England, UK. Applicants should be sure to read the job outline attentively if they intend to apply.
|Job Title:||Islington Council Jobs Vacancies – Teaching Assistant||Company Name:||Islington Council||Job Location:||Islington, England, UK||Job Type:||Full Time||Job Category:||Islington Council||Job Link Expiry:||2023-12-30||Posted on:||Jobinton.com|
Ambler Primary School is a great place to work and has a positive environment where everybody works together to achieve more. This is a rare opportunity to join a dynamic team that works hard to make a difference to the lives of hundreds of children.
- Embrace change and innovation positively.
- Has good time keeping and is willing to go the extra mile!
- Support and deliver the programmes for teaching literacy and numeracy and assist pupils to access the full curriculum.
- Has a positive approach and a good sense of humour.
- Under the guidance of the SLT/class teachers, to work with individuals and groups of pupils in class, including those pupils with additional educational needs, to help them to achieve to the best of their ability.
- Promote an active playground, leading on activities that engage the children.
- To help to organise learning and classroom environments, prepare resources and implement strategies for teaching and learning under the direction of class teachers.
- Demonstrate successful experience in a primary setting, especially regarding the successful management of behaviour both in and out of class.
- Observe pupils’ performance, and using the systems in place in the school/class provide the teacher with feedback on pupil progress in relation to provision.
Company: Islington Council
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Islington, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A