Website Johnson & Johnson
Johnson & Johnson currently has a vacancy for those looking to work as a Jnj Careers – Packaging Machine Operator for Full Time at their offices in San Angelo, TX, US. Applicants should be sure to read the job outline attentively if they intend to apply.
|Job Title:||Jnj Careers – Packaging Machine Operator||Company Name:||Johnson & Johnson||Job Location:||San Angelo, TX, US||Job Type:||Full Time||Job Category:||Johnson & Johnson||Job Link Expiry:||2023-12-30||Posted on:||Jobinton.com|
Through Ethicon’s surgical technologies and solutions including sutures, staplers, energy devices, trocars and hemostats and our commitment to treat serious medical conditions like obesity and cancer worldwide, we deliver innovation to make a life-changing impact.
- As filled carts and sterilization platforms are received, check the router sheet to verify correct product count, product codes, and batch numbers prior to processing on SOLLAS machine.
- Reject damaged wrapping on dispenser boxes and reprocess on the SOLLAS machine.
- Assess and input data into shop floor systems.
- Use HMS (Hot room Management System) to locate and log in batches into hot room after SOLLAS wrapping and to retrieve batches that have met hot room requirements and log out when physically removed.
- Read, interpret and follow work instructions and training materials.
- Use JDE to issue components for current operation and to transfer batch to next department.
- As product moves from SOLLAS, inspect the quality and condition of the dispenser boxes, noting the seals, tear tape position, and neatness.
- Check batch integrity and prevent mixed batches.
- Use LIMS to locate batches after SOLLAS wrap to In-Test location.
- Handpack appropriate box type into shipping box as needed.
- Ability to work and communicate well with others.
- Must be willing to work as a member of a team.
- Must be willing to accept change and additional responsibilities and training associated with change.
- Strong Interpersonal Skills:
- Obtain and mount all raw materials needed to properly operate the SOLLAS machine in accordance to specification.
- Transport product from the machine kanban area and place it on the conveyor.
- Remove each dispenser box from the conveyor and place into the formed shipping box. Transfer the filled shipping box to the Hot Room or In-Test area.
- Ability to give and understand instructions, both verbal and written.
Qualification & Experience:
- Reads orders, container numbers, shipping orders, bill of lading
- High school graduate or equivalent
- Does any other work of a related nature and performs other work related duties as assigned.
- Must have good work habits (neatness, organizational skills, time management skills, etc.).
- Simple arithmetic
- Alertness, accuracy, physical strength, safety consciousness, cooperative, good memory, and patience.
Company: Johnson & Johnson
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: San Angelo, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A