Website Johnson & Johnson
Johnson & Johnson currently has a vacancy for those looking to work as a Jnj Careers – Senior Director for Full Time at their offices in London, England, UK. Applicants should be sure to read the job outline attentively if they intend to apply.
|Job Title:||Jnj Careers – Senior Director||Company Name:||Johnson & Johnson||Job Location:||London, England, UK||Job Type:||Full Time||Job Category:||Johnson & Johnson||Job Link Expiry:||2023-12-30||Posted on:||Jobinton.com|
It is expected that new processes and procedures will be needed to operate most efficiently in this new paradigm, and this leader will work with the Pharm Science Leader and the LCI Leadership team to both develop and execute in this new paradigm. As part of the work with the external environment, this leader will work with key External Innovation personnel to identify novel solutions to ensure the execution of this strategy.
- Lead cross-functional teams of experts to ensure the efficient execution of the Program, which includes setting up and running clinical studies for small and/or large molecules through the early clinical development phase (from FIH to end of Proof of concept)
- Participate in the design of the development strategy and managing the governance process for clinical programs with the LCI Clinical Development Leader to meet stated objectives of the Program’s short- and long-term strategy
- Leverage existing capabilities and resources that exist within Johnson & Johnson where possible, but also look to the external landscape to access functional expertise when necessary
- In partnership with regulatory leaders, drive the Program team’s preparation of regulatory documents including IDEs, INDs, briefing books, BLAs/PMAs and other regulatory submissions with Regulatory Leaders from GEI and Janssen
- Participate in strategic direction setting for LCI by presentations at LCI Core Team meetings, pillar meetings, scientific forum and in evaluating new business opportunities.
- Develop a clear strategy with the LCI Pharm Science and Clinical Development Leaders and provide a clear vision and strategic direction to the Solution Development Project teams
- Represent LCI at presentations to senior management including Development Committees, First in Human Committee as well as GOC, Executive Committee, corporate partners, Global regulatory agencies and the public at scientific meetings.
- Develop and maintain collaborative relationships with individuals and groups within the organization required for successful execution of Program. This includes primarily the Oncology, especially immuno-oncology, therapeutic area at Janssen and key functional groups from the Janssen R&D (eg, Non-Clinical Safety, Clinical Pharmacology, CMC, and DMPK)
- Provide oversight, set priorities, and coach individuals leading projects within the Program
- Manage external alliances leading co-development or licensing partnerships
- Successful track record of strategic alliance management highly desirable
- Learning agility and ability to works across multiple sectors (pharm, medical device, and or consumer) highly desirable
- Experience and a successful track record in a range of leadership roles in drug development in the oncology area required
- Comprehensive understanding of regulatory guidance documents required
- Previous experience in people leadership preferred
- Ability to successfully work in a matrixed environment and experience developing collaborative relationships with KOLs and alliance stakeholders required
- Experience working in a virtual environment and/or with global teams highly desirable
- Experience in immuno-oncology or lung cancer drug development preferred
- Experience in leading cross-functional earl-y and late-stage clinical pharmaceutical development teams and driving compound early development strategy required
Company: Johnson & Johnson
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A