Website Johnson & Johnson
Johnson & Johnson currently has a vacancy for those looking to work as a Jnj Jobs – Area Business Manager for Full Time at their offices in West Chester, PA, US. Applicants should be sure to read the job outline attentively if they intend to apply.
|Job Title:||Jnj Jobs – Area Business Manager||Company Name:||Johnson & Johnson||Job Location:||West Chester, PA, US||Job Type:||Full Time||Job Category:||Johnson & Johnson||Job Link Expiry:||2023-12-30||Posted on:||Jobinton.com|
DePuy Synthese, part of the Johnson & Johnson family of companies, is recruiting for an Area Business Manager located in West Chester, PA, Raynham, MA, Palm Beach Gardens, FL, or Warsaw IN. Remote work options may be considered on a case-by-case basis and if approved by the Company.
- Learn and become the Product Expert within your assigned geography, prioritize and orchestrate corporate customer engagement needs for the Area in conjunction with Marketing
- Collaborate cross-functionally with Marketing, Commercial Operations, Professional Education, Demand Planning, Strategic Customer Group (SCG), and others to drive execution
- Lead regular (e.g. BiWeekly) opportunity / pipeline reviews with Sales Leadership (Vice President (VP), AVP, Regional Manager (RM), and ESA Level Reviews) using a consistent methodology focusing on next actions
- Data-Driven Decision-Making
- Communications & Change Engagement
- Serve as power users of and lead sales training for CRM and other commercial enablement tools
- Sales Execution and Asset Deployment
- Track progress against pipeline, identify and break down roadblocks with internal stakeholders, and collaborate with sales management to understand and address reasons for variance
- Ensure data accuracy and pipeline integrity including pipeline value, outcome probability, expected close date, etc.
- Lead commercial Business Planning for their Area Vice President’s (AVP) geography leveraging consistent business planning processes and tools
- Lead development of Area implementation plans, activities, and next steps required to close key opportunities
- Support HOB and ad-hoc analytics leveraging digital tools and providing feedback on usage and data
- Proactively drive data-driven account and Healthcare Provider (HCP) targeting and opportunity identification with Sales Leadership, Marketing, and supporting internal functions – including both new product introductions (NPI) and base business – using available analytics tools
- Identify change champions to drive adoption of commercial capabilities, including digital tools, and drive best practices
- Shape and leverage key performance indicator (KPI) Dashboards for VP/AVP/RMs to effectively manage commercial effectiveness
- Orchestrate lead management through lead assignment and action planning with appropriate stakeholders in the geography
- Lead pipeline development and forecasting aligned to Win-Grow-Serve strategy in partnership for the Area
- Sales Planning (Segmentation, Targeting, Forecasting, & Lead Generation)
- Communicate and reinforce critical messages about DePuy Synthese (DPS), Business Unit (BU), and Area-level strategic priorities / must-do’s
- Lead the gathering of voice of the customer (VOC) feedback to shape development of new capabilities in CRM, analytics, and other digital tools
- Excellent listening, written, and oral communications skills; excellent organizational skills along with the ability to make sales presentations with positive results is required.
- Strong business & financial acumen in understanding the needs and priorities of the broader business with a penchant for understanding the use of metrics/numbers to gauge overall performance is preferred.
- Demonstrated leadership capability through influencing, including the ability to lead and manage through change is required.
- A minimum of a BA/BS degree or equivalent is required; Business/Marketing/Finance degree preferred.
- A minimum of 8 years of relevant business experience is required.
- Orthopedic experience preferred.
- Excellent understanding of customer, business intelligence and industry trends is preferred.
- A minimum of 4 years’ experience in healthcare / medical device marketing, sales, finance, or other commercial experience is required.
- Ability to manage stakeholders; which includes communicating, influencing, and providing comprehensive solutions is required.
- Track record of success working within a matrixed organizational environment; enterprise mindset decision-making is preferred.
- MBA preferred.
- Strong problem-solving, organizational, and project management skills, including the ability to design, structure, and lead projects is required.
- Demonstrated leadership in strategic planning and project management along with is preferred.
- Ability to travel required (~40-50%)
Company: Johnson & Johnson
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: West Chester, PA, US
Application Deadline: N/A