Website Johnson & Johnson
Johnson & Johnson currently has a vacancy for those looking to work as a Jnj Jobs – Specialist Data Acquisition Expert for Full Time at their offices in High Wycombe, England, UK. Applicants should be sure to read the job outline attentively if they intend to apply.
|Job Title:||Jnj Jobs – Specialist Data Acquisition Expert||Company Name:||Johnson & Johnson||Job Location:||High Wycombe, England, UK||Job Type:||Full Time||Job Category:||Johnson & Johnson||Job Link Expiry:||2023-12-30||Posted on:||Jobinton.com|
As a key member of the DAC team, the Specialist Data Acquisition Expert – eSource, uses in-depth knowledge on the collection, ingestion, transformation, and storage of eSource data to support a diverse clinical development portfolio. You will be empowered to drive data acquisition activities for a portfolio of trials and data streams of low to high complexity and serve as a subject matter expert on eSource domains (e.g., non-CRF, Devices & Apps, Electronic Health Records (EHR), Direct Data Capture).
- Participate in continuous improvement initiatives contributing to innovation and the maturation of an industry leading data acquisition capability.
- Lead the development and setup of traditional and novel data streams and related documents of low to high complexity.
- Analyze data and content from external data streams and propose efficient pathways to acquire and integrate relevant data.
- Actively contribute to the shaping of the organization, improving re-usability, efficiency, and consistency of DAC tools and processes across studies and therapeutic areas.
- Collaborate cross-functionally and with external data providers to understand the purpose of data collected, align data availability and consumption requirements, and drive optimal data acquisition solutions.
- Minimum of 5 years relevant experience within the Pharmaceutical, CRO or Biotech industry, or equivalent is required.
- Proven track record of effective communication skills, including strong verbal and written communication, influencing, and partnering skills is required.
- Experience working in a multi-functional environment and ability to adapt to different ways of working is required.
- Demonstrated understanding of relevant data collection, transfer, and submission industry standards (e.g., CDASH, SDTM, HL7 FHIR, ODM) is preferred.
- Experience working with data from EHR/EMR, Digital Health technologies, and/or Real-World Data is preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree in Health Sciences, Clinical Data Management or other relevant scientific field or equivalent work experience is required.
- Solid understanding of the overall drug development process and GCP/ICH guidelines is required.
- Demonstrated experience working with external data providers, clinical data, and data structures within a clinical study/research setting is required.
- Deep expertise in specialized data streams (e.g., ‘omics data, immunogenicity, flow cytometry, PK, biomarkers) is preferred.
Company: Johnson & Johnson
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: High Wycombe, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A