Argos currently has a vacancy for those looking to work as a Jobs at Argos – C# SDET for Full Time at their offices in Coventry, England, UK. Applicants should be sure to read the job outline attentively if they intend to apply.
|Job Title:||Jobs at Argos – C# SDET||Company Name:||Argos||Job Location:||Coventry, England, UK||Job Type:||Full Time||Job Category:||Argos||Job Link Expiry:||2023-12-30||Posted on:||Jobinton.com|
As an Engineer (SDET), you’ll be working on products that will be key to driving efficiency in our Logistics operation. You will be pivotal in supporting the QA activities and driving test automation and quality standards for applications and systems used by both Sainsbury’s colleagues and customers.
- Work as part of cross functional, passionate agile project teams to ensure quality is driven into the heart of the development process from requirements definition through to delivery
- Designing, developing and supporting frameworks for our test infrastructure and providing automation expertise within the teams
- Contributing toward predictable delivery of quality releases
- Research, recommend and implement tools as needed with the goal of increasing automation
- Mentor team members on automation
- Define and implement a robust test charters, approach and plans
- Use appropriate measures and KPIs to validate and report on software quality and improvements
- Be a creative thinker who can quickly identify and test for functional ‘edge cases’ outside of expected functionality workflow (e.g. understand how the software works and how to break it)
- Support and review unit testing activities
- Implement automated e2e testing and sophisticated UI testing
- Integration testing of APIs and end to end integration architectures
- Performance and scalability testing
- Supporting in security / penetration testing
- Thorough understanding of SDLC, specifically automated QA processes in agile development environments
- Strong working knowledge of testing fundamentals such as TDD & BDD
- Exposure and solid understanding in testing microservice architecture
- Exposure to generic test automation frameworks for acceptance testing and acceptance test-driven development, e.g. Webdriver IO, Cypress, Selenium
- Exposure to common CI/CD tooling
- Exposure to Consumer driven contract testing
- Confident using Git
- Confident building test infrastructures using containerisation technologies such as Docker and working within continuous delivery/continuous release pipeline processes
- Confident testing enterprise applications deployed to cloud environments.
- Cross browser testing.
- Confident with common RDBMS and NoSQL offerings e.g. PostgreSQL, Redis
- Drive for advocacy of agile/lean delivery methodologies
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Coventry, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A