Website Iceland Foods
Iceland Foods currently has a vacancy for those looking to work as a Jobs in Iceland – Store Manager in Aberdeen for Full Time at their offices in Aberdeen, UK. Applicants should be sure to read the job outline attentively if they intend to apply.
|Job Title:||Jobs in Iceland – Store Manager in Aberdeen||Company Name:||Iceland Foods||Job Location:||Aberdeen, UK||Job Type:||Full Time||Job Category:||Iceland Foods||Job Link Expiry:||2023-12-30||Posted on:||Jobinton.com|
The role of Store Manager will be highly rewarding but it’s no walk in the park. We expect a lot from our Store Managers and at its core, you will be the Managing Director of your own business. It is the Manager’s name above the door and your performance is measured on how your store is run. We need managers who can role model positive behaviour, inspire and drive performance, and hold your team to account.
- Engaged team who choose to come to work for YOU and do a good job every day.
- In addition, you’ll have direct management responsibility of a hard-working
- Home Delivery vans looking good and working well
- From ensuring the doors open on time, to having all compliance in place, to keeping it clean and tidy, shelves stacked, freezers working and defrosted
- The key to the role of a Store Manager is the ability to connect with your team and maximise their potential in a supportive and stretching way.
- Passion for retail and optimising sales opportunities within a fast-paced retail environment.
- Natural ability to lead and engage a team.
- Experience of driving performance and holding you team to account.
- Commercially minded approach to in-store operations
- Able to deliver industry leading levels of customer service.
- Ability to understand your own strengths and those of the team around you.
Company: Iceland Foods
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Aberdeen, UK
Application Deadline: N/A