Yogurtland currently has a vacancy for those looking to work as a Jobs in Yogurtland 2023 – Store Manager for Full Time at their offices in New Orleans, LA, US. Applicants should be sure to read the job outline attentively if they intend to apply.
|Job Title:||Jobs in Yogurtland 2023 – Store Manager||Company Name:||Yogurtland||Job Location:||New Orleans, LA, US||Job Type:||Full Time||Job Category:||Yogurtland||Job Link Expiry:||2023-12-30||Posted on:||Jobinton.com|
Manages the overall operation of the store and its financials, exercises discretion while doing so. Ensures company standards are met and ensures store Associates comply with policies and procedures. Develops and ensures compliance with Corporate Store policies and procedures. Upholds and executes the vision and mission of Yogurtland and assist others in doing the same.
- Scheduling of Associates effectively and efficiently.
- Ensures cleanliness, health, security and safety standards are maintained at all times.
- Coordinates and communicates assignments throughout shift.
- Cash Handling (bank deposits, safe deposits, etc.) is accountable for all funds.
- Coordinates training, coaching and development of newly hired Associates.
- Maintain adequate inventory levels.
- Maintains a cooperative and interactive relationship with the Corporate office.
- Taste product to ensure quality standards are met.
- Ensures all Associates adhere to meal and break periods.
- Other job-related activities as requested.
- Provides counseling, coaching, discipline and mentoring to Associates as warranted.
- Maintains and creates reports and records based company standards and in compliance of local, state and federal regulations.
- Conducts Associate meetings as needed.
- Is the “role-model” for outstanding customer service and overall Associate standards.
- Controls store operational cost (food, labor, etc.).
- Ensures all Associates adhere to all company standards, policies and procedures.
- Maintains building, machines and store operating equipment and schedules preventive maintenance.
- Ability to actively listen and address Associates’ concerns, comments and/or issues.
- Effective customer service skills delivered with a friendly disposition.
- Ability to act independently and effectively.
- Knowledge of staffing, scheduling and inventory processes.
- Ability to problem solve quickly and effectively.
- Knowledge of organizational and planning skills.
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely.
- Knowledge of team-building, leadership, coaching and mentoring skills.
- Internally motivated and able to motivate others.
- Ability to lead others in always upholding company standards.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: New Orleans, LA, US
Application Deadline: N/A