Website Johnson & Johnson
Johnson & Johnson currently has a vacancy for those looking to work as a Johnson and Johnson Careers – Associate Director for Full Time at their offices in Cambridge, MA, US. Applicants should be sure to read the job outline attentively if they intend to apply.
|Job Title:||Johnson and Johnson Careers – Associate Director||Company Name:||Johnson & Johnson||Job Location:||Cambridge, MA, US||Job Type:||Full Time||Job Category:||Johnson & Johnson||Job Link Expiry:||2023-12-30||Posted on:||Jobinton.com|
At the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, what matters most is helping people live full and healthy lives. We focus on treating, curing and preventing some of the most devastating and complex diseases of our time. And we pursue the most promising science, wherever it might be found.
- Collaborating with other team members in TSM, and taking a leadership role in the design, execution, analysis, and presentation of TSM studies.
- Reporting the status of clinical trials to management
- In collaboration with GDO, identifying clinical sites and CROs that will participate in ED trials.
- Participating in the preparation and assure the accuracy of the clinical study report and any external publications.
- Supporting the GDO group with trial set up, conduct, and monitoring, and database locks
- Reviewing incoming data from the study for accuracy and completeness.
- Participating in the review and interpretation of clinical trial data to enable timely internal decision-making and external communication with investigators and regulatory agencies.
- Ensuring study conduct adheres to Good Clinical Practices, International Conference of Harmony (ICH) guidelines, and standard operating procedures.
- Interacting with staff responsible for the design, set-up, execution, analysis and reporting of these studies.
- Writing the Protocol Elements Document (PED; i.e. synopsis) and working with Medical Writing and content contributors to complete the full protocol;
- In collaboration with Immunologic Pathway experts and Program leads, evaluating the scientific literature on proposed disease targets and pathways, to determine the diseases most likely to respond to the new therapy.
- Collaborating with Discovery Research, Translational Science, Study Responsible Physicians Clinical Pharmacology and Pharmacometrics, Global Development Operations (GDO), and others to implement biomarker and translational research plans for early development programs.
- Willingness and ability to travel including international travel is required.
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills.
- Experience with Ph 0, 1 and 2a studies in immunology indications is preferred.
- Previous clinical development experience is required, experience with innovative trial designs (adaptive, platform, basket, combination therapy) preferred.
- Good sense of cultural sensitivity and diversity, good interpersonal skills and the ability to advise, persuade, and negotiate with colleagues in a supportive and encouraging fashion.
- Proficient with systems and tools used in early clinical development.
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to work well in a dynamic environment and be able to prioritize and respond to changing needs of the business.
- Ability to survey and interpret the scientific literature related to the assigned projects is required.
- The ability to work in a global matrix organization with (virtual) cross-functional teams is required.
- BS, MS, PharmD, PhD or RN preferably with a scientific background in Immunology or a related field, and 6-10 years industry experience is required.
Company: Johnson & Johnson
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Cambridge, MA, US
Application Deadline: N/A