Website Johnson & Johnson
Johnson & Johnson currently has a vacancy for those looking to work as a Johnson and Johnson Careers – Manager Strategy for Full Time at their offices in Titusville, NJ, US. Applicants should be sure to read the job outline attentively if they intend to apply.
|Job Title:||Johnson and Johnson Careers – Manager Strategy||Company Name:||Johnson & Johnson||Job Location:||Titusville, NJ, US||Job Type:||Full Time||Job Category:||Johnson & Johnson||Job Link Expiry:||2023-12-30||Posted on:||Jobinton.com|
The Manager of CVM Franchise Integration will partner with colleagues in the Marketing, Commercial and Medical Affairs therapeutic area, to handle crafting the strategy and tactics across multiple workstreams. This role will require continuous interactions with clinical experts on the field and at medical conferences, to gain insights and engage in scientific and data driven discussions. Travel and field engagement are key responsibilities. The role will be part of the CVM Franchise Integration Team and report directly to the FIT Lead.
- Partner with internal and external colleagues to help develop and implement strategies for assigned programs (sponsorships, advocacy, implementation science, compendia, etc.) and provide subject matter support.
- Manage and integrate field insights/inputs into takeaways that contribute to the shaping of approaches across the CVM Franchise by partnering with colleagues in the Marketing, Commercial and Medical Affairs.
- Apply real world clinical practice insights to contribute in the development of a highly effective medical strategy and associated tactics.
- Use data & information technology to understand healthcare behaviors & clinical practice patterns to enhance medical strategic decision making
- Excellent communication skills are required.
- A Bachelor of Science degree is required.
- A minimum of 5 years work experience in the pharmaceutical industry is preferred.
- A proven track record of cross‐functional collaboration, as well as demonstrated presentation skills, business acumen, and critical thinking are required.
- Training or experience in Health Information Technology is strongly preferred.
Company: Johnson & Johnson
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Titusville, NJ, US
Application Deadline: N/A