Website Johnson & Johnson
Johnson & Johnson currently has a vacancy for those looking to work as a Johnson and Johnson Careers – Principal Medical Writing Scientist for Full Time at their offices in New Jersey, US. Applicants should be sure to read the job outline attentively if they intend to apply.
|Job Title:||Johnson and Johnson Careers – Principal Medical Writing Scientist||Company Name:||Johnson & Johnson||Job Location:||New Jersey, US||Job Type:||Full Time||Job Category:||Johnson & Johnson||Job Link Expiry:||2023-12-30||Posted on:||Jobinton.com|
The position may be in Spring House, PA, Titusville, NJ or Raritan, NJ in the US, or High Wycombe in the UK! There is a possibility of Remote working for exceptional candidates. At the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, we are working to create a world without disease. Transforming lives by finding new and better ways to prevent, intercept, treat and cure disease inspires us. We bring together the best minds and pursue the most promising science.
- Prepare and finalize clinical documents such as, but not limited to, clinical study reports, investigator’s brochures, study protocols, summary documents, risk management plans, regulatory responses, and briefing documents.
- Responsible for establishing document timelines and strategies in accordance with internal processes, with some mentorship from functional management and clinical team, as needed.
- Lead cross-functional document planning and review meetings. Interact with peer writers and colleagues from other departments. Able to lead program-level or submission writing teams with supervision. Able to lead process working groups.
- Coach or mentor more junior writers on document planning, processes, content, and provide peer review as needed.
- If a lead writer for a program: Be the primary point of contact and champion for medical writing activities for the clinical team. Responsible for planning, setting strategy, and leading writing group for assigned program.
- Maintain and apply knowledge of the industry, company, and regulatory guidelines.
- Ability to recognize how to best interpret, summarize, and present statistical and medical information to ensure quality and accuracy of content in complex document types under general supervision.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Strong leadership skills, both in time management as well as in project/process management. Able to resolve complex problems under supervision.
- Demonstrate learning agility.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Able to build solid and positive relationships with cross‐functional team members.
- A minimum of 6 years of relevant pharmaceutical/scientific experience and at least 4 years of relevant clinical/regulatory medical writing experience are required.
- Bachelor’s degree is required.
Company: Johnson & Johnson
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: New Jersey, US
Application Deadline: N/A