Website Johnson & Johnson
Johnson & Johnson currently has a vacancy for those looking to work as a Johnson and Johnson Careers – Senior Brand Manager for Full Time at their offices in England, UK. Applicants should be sure to read the job outline attentively if they intend to apply.
|Job Title:||Johnson and Johnson Careers – Senior Brand Manager||Company Name:||Johnson & Johnson||Job Location:||England, UK||Job Type:||Full Time||Job Category:||Johnson & Johnson||Job Link Expiry:||2023-12-30||Posted on:||Jobinton.com|
You will be responsible for the implementation of this launch and the associated consumer marketing plans. You will work closely with the cross-functional Squad and global franchise partners to create and execute a launch that delights our consumers through the Path to Purchase.
- Define product positioning and claims for NPD in partnership with global franchise, regulatory & medical, representing the local consumer & market
- Develop your brand strategy and execute with perfection
- Lead the creation of innovative and effective campaigns to grow sales & market share in your Brand across UK/Ireland/ Nordics
- Drive data driven culture and focus on success metrics to embody a test, learn, iterate mentality
- Work with media partners to identify and implement media optimisations and test & learns
- To champion your brand within the broader organisation.
- Work closely with rest of our brand marketing teams to drive harmonies across brand & demonstrate insights.
- Lead local cross functional squad to launch strategically important NPD for UK and / or Ireland/Nordics markets to ensure flawless execution.
- Lead external agency relationships and ensure work is delivered on time and within budget.
- Own launch activation – Adapt & execute global asset toolkits across comms, ecommerce (and in-store) and develop consumer-centric activation ecosystem to deliver a seamless digital experience
- Work closely with commercial teams to implement commercial initiatives to drive profitability.
- Support global franchise in developing distinctive packaging that drives cut through on the digital shelf and in store
- Represent local insights and needs to continuously optimise and improve the product
- Shape and execute local GTM plans in line with global strategy, driving digital first mindset and co-creating disruptive launch plans with priority customers
- Ecom first thinking, with ability to shape go to market strategy for an innovative solution outside of category norms
- Applies working knowledge of brand strategies and brand building tactics to lead development and execution of 1 year brand plans for a brand or portfolio of brands.
- Working knowledge of competitive price elasticity models and brand tiers to assist in forming robust RRP recommendations. Develop strong cross-functional relationships to lead delivery of complex projects at country/ cluster level
- Draws on knowledge and experience of key drivers of demand forecast to address key components and accuracy of forecasting in partnership with Supply Chain
- Ability to lead a cross functional team through complexity and ambiguity and think differently to solve problems creatively
- Strong analytical capabilities to lead business performance analysis to identify issues and opportunities and build action plans for the cross-functional Squad
- Apply in-depth understanding of consumer and marketplace dynamics to pursue brand development and new categories/brands
- Strong digital acumen and ability to execute consumer centric digital strategy
- Strong knowledge of the brand P&L and its components to determine implications of marketing decisions on brand profitability and build business cases for internal approval
Qualification & Experience:
- Educated to Degree Level
- Proactive and results driven
- Good Interpersonal skills with the ability to influence both upwards and downwards
- Can do attitude, with the ability to influence and work in a collaborative way
- Understanding of P&L development
- Strong digital acumen and experience and knowledge across ecommerce
- Experience working on mobile apps or digital products would be advantageous
- Flexibility to adapt plans/challenges as they arise
- Commercial understanding with strong financial acumen in the UK market
- Brand Management experience in an FMCG environment.
- Proven implementation ability
Company: Johnson & Johnson
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A