Johnson & Johnson
Johnson & Johnson currently has a vacancy for those looking to work as a Johnson and Johnson Careers – Senior Data Acquisition Expert for Full Time at their offices in Chesterbrook, PA, US. Applicants should be sure to read the job outline attentively if they intend to apply.
|Job Title:||Johnson and Johnson Careers – Senior Data Acquisition Expert||Company Name:||Johnson & Johnson||Job Location:||Chesterbrook, PA, US||Job Type:||Full Time||Job Category:||Johnson & Johnson||Job Link Expiry:||2023-12-30||Posted on:||Jobinton.com|
At the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, we are working to build a world without disease. Redefining lives by finding new and better ways to prevent, intercept, treat and cure disease inspires us. We bring together the best minds and pursue the most promising science. We are Janssen! We collaborate with the world for the health of everyone in it. Learn more at www.janssen.com and follow us @JanssenGlobal.
- Collaborate cross-functionally to understand the purpose of data collected and define trial level requirements related to eDC systems.
- Execute Data Acquisition responsibilities related to the setup and management of eDC systems for one or more trials of low to moderate complexity.
- Actively contribute to the shaping of the organization, improving re-usability, efficiency, and consistency of DAC tools and processes across studies and therapeutic areas.
- Provide oversight on external partners performing data management activities on Janssen’s behalf or execute the data management activities internally.
- Demonstrated advanced technical expertise in eDC systems (e.g., certified study builder, standards and library management, integrations support) is preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree in Health Sciences, Clinical Data Management, Nursing or other relevant scientific field, or equivalent work experience is required.
- Experience working in a multi-functional environment and ability to adapt to different ways of working is required.
- Ability to review protocol and translate into eDC requirements and specifications is preferred.
- Demonstrated understanding of relevant data collection and submission industry standards (e.g., CDASH, SDTM) is preferred.
- Good understanding of the overall drug development process and GCP/ICH guidelines is required.
- Minimum of 3 years relevant experience within the Pharmaceutical, CRO or Biotech industry, or equivalent is required.
- Proven track record of effective communication skills, including strong verbal and written communication, influencing, and partnering skills is required.
- Demonstrated experience working with industry leading eDC tools (e.g., Rave, Veeva, InForm) and related integrations (e.g., Safety Data, Coding, IWRS) is required.
Company: Johnson & Johnson
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Chesterbrook, PA, US
Application Deadline: N/A