Website Johnson & Johnson
Johnson & Johnson currently has a vacancy for those looking to work as a Johnson and Johnson Careers – Sr Manager for Full Time at their offices in Titusville, FL, US. Applicants should be sure to read the job outline attentively if they intend to apply.
|Job Title:||Johnson and Johnson Careers – Sr Manager||Company Name:||Johnson & Johnson||Job Location:||Titusville, FL, US||Job Type:||Full Time||Job Category:||Johnson & Johnson||Job Link Expiry:||2023-12-30||Posted on:||Jobinton.com|
The Senior Manager, Research Procurement, CMC will shape and deliver solutions for a spend of $ 164 MM (2021) for the CPDS (Chemical & Pharmaceutical Development and Supply) Organization. Main stakeholders within the CPDS organization are CPRD (Chemical Process Research & Development) focusing on the development of the drug substance, PPDS (Pharmaceutical Product Development & Supply) focusing on the development of the drug product, as well as the Business Support Group of CPDS.
- Mitigate business risk through the understanding of commercial, legal and regulatory requirements and the use of efficient contracting channels leveraging standard processes and technology.
- Develop/support spend analysis and gather market intelligence in alignment with business goals
- Develop a deep understanding of the business needs and external market trends to support the development of robust modality strategies.
- Use procurement expertise and global business understanding to monitor the negotiation and execution of contracts by the Supplier Contracting Services organization
- Develop innovative and sustainable solutions to identify and mitigate risk, drive long-term, end-to-end value, and achieve unmet business needs. Identifies and pursues opportunities to develop supplier capabilities.
- Influence business decision making to deliver ongoing value improvements and drive competitive advantage
- Manage a team of 2 staff members.
- Develop and manage supplier partnerships to drive performance delivery, risk mitigation, and value through supplier enabled innovation
- Prioritize requests to ensure workload balancing
- Cultivate and leverage strategic relationships with key business partners (e.g. Internal stakeholders, supplier leadership, SRM/category leaders) to shape, optimize, and diversify the supply base.
- Proactively engage business partners and/or category managers to identify their needs and incorporate those needs for the modality strategies.
- Manage performance and development process for team members
- Develop the team
- Work in matrix with APAC based colleagues
- Develop /Support category sourcing strategy through Business needs assessment, Market intelligence, Supplier evaluations and sourcing choices
- Lead or support sourcing initiatives to identify the right supplier partners
- Have a strong business acumen
- Minimum of 8 years experience in a business environment
- Have a demonstrated continuous growth and learning and application of the learnings
- Minimum of a BA/BS in chemical engineering, life sciences or related field
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in Procurement or 3 years of experience working closely with Procurement.
- Ability to rapidly understand complex requirements for a set of supplier services and translate them into clear contractual deliverables.
- Experience with contract negotiations and supplier relationship management (formally and informally)
- Ability to respectfully but firmly challenge business partners (and suppliers)
- Minimum of 3 years of interaction with either drug substance or drug product development department of small molecules
- Be proficient with IT systems and Microsoft applications (excel, word, powerpoint)
- Experience with closely partnering internally and externally
- Have strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to lead a sourcing event with participation of multiple business partners
- Ability to prioritize and act with a sense of urgency.
- Experience with presenting to teams of various sizes including influencing a team or leadership when needed
Company: Johnson & Johnson
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Titusville, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A