Website Johnson & Johnson
Johnson & Johnson currently has a vacancy for those looking to work as a Johnson and Johnson Jobs – Area Business Manager for Full Time at their offices in Palm Beach Gardens, FL, US. Applicants should be sure to read the job outline attentively if they intend to apply.
|Job Title:||Johnson and Johnson Jobs – Area Business Manager||Company Name:||Johnson & Johnson||Job Location:||Palm Beach Gardens, FL, US||Job Type:||Full Time||Job Category:||Johnson & Johnson||Job Link Expiry:||2023-12-30||Posted on:||Jobinton.com|
DePuy Synthes, provides one of the most comprehensive orthopedics portfolios in the world. DePuy Synthes solutions, in specialties including joint reconstruction, trauma, craniomaxillofacial, spinal surgery and sports medicine, are designed to advance patient care while delivering clinical and economic value to health care systems worldwide.
- Sales Execution and Asset Deployment
- Serve as power users of and lead sales training for CRM and other commercial enablement tools
- Communicate and reinforce critical messages about DePuy Synthese (DPS), Business Unit (BU), and Area-level strategic priorities / must-do’s
- Collaborate cross-functionally with Marketing, Commercial Operations, Professional Education, Demand Planning, Strategic Customer Group (SCG), and others to drive execution
- Support HOB and ad-hoc analytics leveraging digital tools and providing feedback on usage and data
- Shape and leverage key performance indicator (KPI) Dashboards for VP/AVP/RMs to effectively manage commercial effectiveness
- Identify change champions to drive adoption of commercial capabilities, including digital tools, and drive best practices
- Track progress against pipeline, identify and break down roadblocks with internal stakeholders, and collaborate with sales management to understand and address reasons for variance
- Orchestrate lead management through lead assignment and action planning with appropriate stakeholders in the geography
- Ensure data accuracy and pipeline integrity including pipeline value, outcome probability, expected close date, etc.
- Lead the gathering of voice of the customer (VOC) feedback to shape development of new capabilities in CRM, analytics, and other digital tools
- Communications & Change Engagement
- Lead development of Area implementation plans, activities, and next steps required to close key opportunities
- Lead regular (e.g. BiWeekly) opportunity / pipeline reviews with Sales Leadership (Vice President (VP), AVP, Regional Manager (RM), and ESA Level Reviews) using a consistent methodology focusing on next actions
- Data-Driven Decision-Making
- Lead asset allocation to align resources with the greatest customer opportunities, including NPI roll-out processes
- Lead pipeline development and forecasting aligned to Win-Grow-Serve strategy in partnership for the Area
- Sales Planning (Segmentation, Targeting, Forecasting, & Lead Generation)
- Lead commercial Business Planning for their Area Vice President’s (AVP) geography leveraging consistent business planning processes and tools
- Proactively drive data-driven account and Healthcare Provider (HCP) targeting and opportunity identification with Sales Leadership, Marketing, and supporting internal functions – including both new product introductions (NPI) and base business – using available analytics tools
- Ability to travel required (~40-50%)
- Strong business & financial acumen in understanding the needs and priorities of the broader business with a penchant for understanding the use of metrics/numbers to gauge overall performance is preferred.
- A minimum of a BA/BS degree or equivalent is required; Business/Marketing/Finance degree preferred.
- Strong problem-solving, organizational, and project management skills, including the ability to design, structure, and lead projects is required.
- Demonstrated leadership capability through influencing, including the ability to lead and manage through change is required.
- Excellent understanding of customer, business intelligence and industry trends is preferred.
- Demonstrated leadership in strategic planning and project management along with is preferred.
- Orthopedic experience preferred.
- MBA preferred.
- A minimum of 8 years of relevant business experience is required.
- Track record of success working within a matrixed organizational environment; enterprise mindset decision-making is preferred.
- Excellent listening, written, and oral communications skills; excellent organizational skills along with the ability to make sales presentations with positive results is required.
- Ability to manage stakeholders; which includes communicating, influencing, and providing comprehensive solutions is required.
- A minimum of 4 years’ experience in healthcare / medical device marketing, sales, finance, or other commercial experience is required.
Company: Johnson & Johnson
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Palm Beach Gardens, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A