Website Johnson & Johnson
Johnson & Johnson currently has a vacancy for those looking to work as a Johnson & Johnson Careers – Customer Experience Delivery for Full Time at their offices in New Jersey, US. Applicants should be sure to read the job outline attentively if they intend to apply.
|Job Title:||Johnson & Johnson Careers – Customer Experience Delivery||Company Name:||Johnson & Johnson||Job Location:||New Jersey, US||Job Type:||Full Time||Job Category:||Johnson & Johnson||Job Link Expiry:||2023-12-30||Posted on:||Jobinton.com|
Johnson & Johnson Inc. is recruiting a Customer Experience Delivery Engineer located in Jacksonville, FL, Pennsylvania or New Jersey J&J site locations (preferred) or from a J&J site location across North America. Remote work options may be considered on a case-by-case basis and if approved by the Company. This role will support the Consumer Products division.
- Identify data source requirements to answer critical questions of interest
- Report project updates and progress metrics to customer, J&J Customer Account reps and senior leadership.
- Provide immediate pragmatic solutions on-site with customers to close high priority gaps
- Implement solutions in partnership with the functional and segment CxE teams
- Lead projects and associated budgets to address identified root causes and implement corrective actions for the customer and internally at J&J.
- Collaborate with J&J Customer Account reps to identify critical customer contacts
- Collaborate with Customers at customer locations and remote to Identify failure points, NVA steps, and process opportunities for J&J Supply Chain (i.e. observe the Customer Receiving and Issue reporting processes, etc).
- Develop long-term processes or technology solutions at customer and J&J as needed
- Analyze existing data sources using a variety of tools and following a Six Sigma methodology to answer the questions of interest
- Simulate and test potential solutions to identify improvement metrics
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must have strong organizational and analytical skills.
- Successful experience collaborating with all levels of management in a cross-functional environment is required.
- Must demonstrate the ability to work under time constraints, maintain budget and manage complexity.
- A minimum of 2 years engineering or technical experience in distribution and or manufacturing operations is required, proven experience is strongly preferred.
- Must demonstrate the ability to identify data required to answer questions of interest and evaluate that data
- Ability to work occasional off-shift hours (2nd or 3rd shift) and occasional weekends.
- Certification, experience and or training in Statistical Engineering/Shanin tools is preferred.
- Experience working in a Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) environment is preferred.
- Change management experience preferred.
- Demonstrated experience in statistical design and analysis of experiments, root cause analysis and project management is required.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Minitab or SAS, PowerPoint, and Outlook) is required.
- 30-50% travel may be required. Travel will mainly consist of extended stays on onsite with customers
- Must have strong relationship management skills and leadership skills.
- A minimum of a bachelor’s degree in Industrial Engineering, Logistics, Operations, or related field or equivalent required experience.
- Certification, experience and or training in Process Excellence (Lean/Six-Sigma) is preferred.
Company: Johnson & Johnson
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: New Jersey, US
Application Deadline: N/A