Website Johnson & Johnson
Johnson & Johnson currently has a vacancy for those looking to work as a Johnson & Johnson Careers – Senior Medical Writing Scientist for Full Time at their offices in Raritan, NJ, US. Applicants should be sure to read the job outline attentively if they intend to apply.
|Job Title:||Johnson & Johnson Careers – Senior Medical Writing Scientist||Company Name:||Johnson & Johnson||Job Location:||Raritan, NJ, US||Job Type:||Full Time||Job Category:||Johnson & Johnson||Job Link Expiry:||2023-12-30||Posted on:||Jobinton.com|
We are recruiting for a Senior Medical Writing Scientist to join the Medical Writing team to support our Oncology therapeutic area. The position may be located in the UK, Belgium, Switzerland, France, Germany, Spain, Netherlands, Poland or New Jersey (US). Are you ready to join our team? Then please read further!
- Establish document timelines and strategies in accordance with internal processes, with mentorship from functional management and clinical team, as needed.
- Prepare and finalise clinical documents such as, but not limited to, clinical study reports, investigator’s brochures, protocols, summary documents, risk management plans, and regulatory responses.
- Participate in or lead cross-functional document planning and review meetings. Interact with peer writers and colleagues from other departments. Able to lead program-level writing teams with supervision.
- Coach or mentor more junior writers on document planning, processes, content.
- If a lead writer for a program: Primary point of contact and champion for medical writing activities for the clinical team. Responsible for planning and leading the writing group for assigned program.
- Acquire, maintain, and apply knowledge of the industry, company, and regulatory guidelines.
- Attention to detail.
- Experience within pharmaceutical/scientific environment preferably with relevant medical writing experience.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Able to build solid and positive relationships with cross‐functional team members.
- Able to resolve basic problems independently and complex problems under supervision.
- Leadership skills, both in time management as well as in project/process management.
- Demonstrate learning agility.
- Ability to learn and recognise how to best interpret, summarise, and present statistical and medical information to ensure quality and accuracy of content in document types under supervision.
Company: Johnson & Johnson
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Raritan, NJ, US
Application Deadline: N/A